Notices

past sick and tired

Old 03-15-2012, 06:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

past sick and tired

all I hear is you can do it...bla bla bla......some can, some can't....what's the deal.....I HAVE will power....but I don't have power over the shaking,freezing, feeling like crap 24/7 not sleeping for 5 days and go to ER and no one understands??????? lets give you some muscle relaxers and nausa meds.....yeah....give me MORE medicine.....I just want to be free...and if it takes a bullet.....so be it......I have to do it pills cause I don't want people I love to see a mess......step in front of a train???? Jump in front of truck...jump off bridge....I just want it quick and simple.....but NOTHING is simple....I am loosing it VERY fast and no one listens, no one cares......humans are a funny people.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

@starchild Would you care to clarify? What is it you're going through. You will find a lot of support and encouragement on here because......this is where people come to get that when they have no one else. I did. And everyone CAN do it, it's literally a matter of willpower....withdrawals DO end, and only YOU can force yourself to go out and seek more of your DOC, your addiction makes you want to, but doesn't actually do it for you. So everyone CAN do it. Some people go through it for 2-3 days, some for a week, some for two, I've seen stories about people feeling symptoms for a month - depending on your DOC. I was a heavy opiate and Suboxone user for more than a decade and can say almost 3 weeks later it's entirely possible. The first week totally sucks, but you just have to push through and want to be clean on the other side.

A lot of people here listen, care and understand - I've met several people in just a few weeks that I talk to daily as part of my own therapy and recovery - it's highly empowering and encouraging when someone "get's you" and actually "talks" with you. There is no drug you are are on that is SO HARD to come off that it's worth your life...you are stronger than little machine-pressed pills. Have more faith in yourself and those that want to help you. I barely slept for a week and a half - still havign sleepign trouble, chills stayed for 2 weeks plus waves here and there still, depression and agitation/anxiety.......EVERYONE goes or has gone through it, you are not the only one.....you cannot be the only one of hundreds of thousands of people who will die from withdrawals.....just want it bad enough and start changing your life to go in that direction. You will not just wake up tomorrow feeling like a million bucks - You actually have to get up and work towards it or it will just last longer. Stick around, talk to people, there are people in much worse places than you, and take the advice people give. People do care - when you give them a chance. Good luck and take care.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Withdrawal after any drug after a significant amount of time sucks. When I wd from subs after using them for a few years it was a s.o.b. But.....if I can offer one thing that helped me, is the fact that I stayed away from the posts and so called "horror stories" on the internet concerning the pain of wd. I think while we are going through it we all feel like we will never feel better....but the body DOES adjust, and get better.

People tend to exaggerate how bad it is.....and that scares others when they read the posts. You are not alone and people do care.....us addicts can relate to one another where someone without addiction problems could never understand. If you really want this....you CAN do it. I know you have heard this and probably sick of hearing it....but even though you feel like absolute garbage, your body is getting better, and staying strong mentally is actually what helped me physically. Good luck and read about the success stories.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Alexi

I have been of vicotin for about 11 days now have used suboxone when the withdrawals got nasty. But today I'm craving soooooo bad. I want one just one. I have suboxone but I should just take a half. I dunno. It's soooooooo hard
Old 03-19-2012, 04:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
I have been of vicotin for about 11 days now have used suboxone when the withdrawals got nasty. But today I'm craving soooooo bad. I want one just one. I have suboxone but I should just take a half. I dunno. It's soooooooo hard
Actually, NO, you shouldn't "just take half". If you are 11 days through and taking Subs just once or twice to relief symptoms...you're just making your withdrawal and recovery longer and looonger.....just stop and go through it once and for all and you can be done with it. By about Day 11 I was doing a lot better off Suboxone, from several years of use. Why prolong something that can just be done in a few days? Don't make yourself suffer.

@Star I hope you're doing better and trying to find a way through. Have faith in yourself.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Alexi

I let my demons take control. I went and got some vics.. Ugh what it wrong with me??? I feel like I'm just going to be a junky forever. Seems like nothing good is going on in my life why not do Vic's !!!! **** this sucks