Notices

Last Sunday of Feb 2012

Old 02-26-2012, 02:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Last Sunday of Feb 2012

Wow this month seems to have just flown by.

On my walk home from work yesterday, I have been there a month now. I was thinking about a drink and how nice it would be to have a couple. So then I switched gears and thought about how it would be today. I know I would be hung over, and I would tell myself its okay to have a couple today on the one day off.

So then I continued to think and just said to myself not today, I truly enjoy getting up and feeling well. I like this job and the things I have going on. All would be gone in a matter of weeks if I took that road I am sure of it. And that thought left and the night was nice. I even had a dream of having a couple 2 Rolling Rocks which I never really drank. Weird dream (arent they all) LOL, but anyway woke to realize it was a dream. And so glad I am still on the right side of the beam.

Just saying it does keep getting easier and cravings are faded to just thoughts. And I can think those through

Well on to March.

And remember to Smile because Sobriety looks good on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good love, Inda
Old 02-26-2012, 06:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Well just ate the stuffed cabbage with roasted garlic mashed potato's I made for today. Yummo , feel good food. Love that stuff. Next week is a batch of chicken paprakash with big fat homemade dumplings.

Sleep well all. And have a good week.