Rowanthe; how are you?

Old 04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rowanthe; how are you?

I have been thinking about you and your last posts.
I have been praying for you to find some peace, and for your daugter.
I hope you are doing OK...
Old 04-04-2011, 09:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes, I have too - your post has been on my mind. Prayers and positive thoughts to you today...

~T
Old 04-04-2011, 10:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((((Rowanthe)))) I'm praying for your serenity today.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh Thank you for caring. It's been a very hard weekend. My daughter was gone with him hiding somewhere. She called me 4 times, telling me that she loved me. It was so hard for me. I stayed strong. Told her that I loved her, but I would never be ok with any of what she was doing.

We had a big family picnic in the park on Sunday afternoon for my nephew's 2 year olds birthday. She said she was coming. She wanted to see her little girls. She showed up late, but did come. They were so happy to see her, especially the 4 year old. She cryed and cryed because she couldn't leave with Mommy. It just broke my heart. My daughter is delusional, she acts like there is nothing wrong. She was smiling and happy the whole time. It's just crazy.

Today she wanted to see the girls so I arranged that we would have lunch together. She showed up late again of course. Again my granddaughter cryed and cryed. My daughter tried to blame it on me that I was so mean. I took her aside and explained that as much as I loved her, the courts have said that they will put the girls in protective custody until he is behind bars again unless my daughter is never with them alone. I will not jeopardize their safety or them being taken away and let my daughter take them.

She left, then called me just a few minutes ago ranting and raving. She basically comes up with anything and everything but the truth. I finally just layed the phone down and walked away. When I came back she had hung up.

I don't know what to do. I can't change any of this. It is what it is. She swears she is the saneist she has ever been, and not drinking at all. Swears she will not ever drink again because she is going to stand by him while he is in prison for almost killing her.

She said she was going to move. I told her I thought that was best for everyone.

I pray to God everyday. This is so hard. I am trying to function, but I am a mess.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh, and I guess he didn't kill her. If we make it another 3 days he will be in prision, or he will run and she will probably go with him. She swears he is turning himself in. I just still can't believe that will happen. But maybe it will. He functions better in prision, he doesn't have to work, and he thinks he will marry my daughter while he is there and she will give him money for cigerettes and candy. Maybe he will. I just hope she stays alive until then.

I know this is premature, but I have to say it, I think the next thing that will happen is that we will find out she is pregnant. He wanted her to have his baby before all of this happened. It would be his ultimate control if he was able to get her pregnant this last week. I am just wanting and praying that didn't happen. She wasn't on birth control. I don't know what I will do then. I don't know how I will handle that. It would be a nightmare.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Also I wanted to say that I read and read everyone's posts. I get so much from all of them. I don't reply yet, I don't feel qualified to give anyone any advice. I am just so overwhelmed with my own mess.

My heart goes out to everyone of you. I see such strong people on here, I hope to become one of those and join in one of these days. I pray that everyone here finds peace.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good god rowanthe, I'm so sorry you're in this situation. Considering all this drama, I think you are doing right by your grand-daughters. When all is said and done, you will be the one they will remember as being present in their lives. That's an important gift to give, no matter how difficult it is to do so.

As for your daughter getting preggo...well, again, that's not something you can do a thing about. Deal with that if and when it happens.

*BIG GIANT HUGS TO YOU*
Old 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ok, then....we will just pray all the more fervently! I pray that Wednesday comes very quickly and that the moron is shooting blanks.

You are such a good mom and grandma -- Bless you.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tjp613 View Post
Ok, then....we will just pray all the more fervently! I pray that Wednesday comes very quickly and that the moron is shooting blanks.

You are such a good mom and grandma -- Bless you.
Yes, I second this...will be sending positive thoughts all week - praying for the very same thing above (especially the blanks part!)

Keep staying strong - those kids need you right now. Poor babies, that must be so confusing.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:27 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

I'm glad to read this - I'd wondered as well.

and *prayers*

and I hope you'll keep posting...