Notices

still feeling like crap

Old 03-19-2011, 05:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

still feeling like crap

i been on oxycodone for about 8 months and taking 15-20 30mil pills a day by snorting them. i took suboxone for 8 days. i had to take 4 a day first two days (believe me i had to take 4 nooo way around it) then tapered down to one the last day.its now been 2 weeks since i took a suboxone. and boy i still feel bad. i cant sleep.cant stay still always creepy crawly. i been taking ibprophine about 1600 mil a day and the last few day at least i been able to leave the house. binadryl help just a very little at night but still done get more than 4 hours of sleep. now it seems im in deep depression and cant seem to knock it out. is it still possible to feel the withdraws this long. and how long possible can i feel this way. i think i was at a high dose so i can expect prob to feel bad for a while. just how long can i feel. i know everyone is diff but anyone know the maw term if there is to feel this way. one thing there is no way in the world i would ever take another pill. not an option. never ever again they are the blue devil!!!!! anyways any help would be great and to anyone else getting off pills take the pain feel like **** cause one day you wont have to take a pill to feel normal. i just wish i was there. b strong everyone its a violent battle. thanks all
Old 03-19-2011, 05:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

sorry for the spelling hope you can understand it
Old 03-19-2011, 05:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

still felling like crap

once again sorry for the spelling maw is meant to be max. sorry i should have taking more time and wrote this correctly but i really feel like crap and having hard enough time doing this and looking up spelling at same time. sorry once again
Old 03-19-2011, 05:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi, I have experience with Oxycodone, I was on high dosage for over 2 years until time came when I felt it was having the reverse effect on me. The struggle to come off was awful, bugs under the skin on my back, scratching the skin off the tops of my feet, endless tossing and turning, up, down, hot bath, cold bath, sleep walking and nightmares, really bad nightmares, very real. I went through it for about 6 or 7 weeks, eventually only finding peace by using Valium a couple of times a week, just to get some sleep. Alcohol made the effects worse.
Oxycodone is a seriously dirty drug to come off, I really feel for you, I could never go back there. But by all counts you seem to be dealing in your own way, I'm not sure there is a real way to do it. I seem to do everything my way, maybe why I live in such a clusterfkcu.
Good luck buddy, you are getting there, stay strong.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Jeremy, don't worry about the spelling.

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, though it sounds like you're starting to improve. Have you talked to your dr about getting off the suboxone? I'm sorry I can't offer any advice, but I can tell you that you will be able to feel normal again. It takes time and patience. Hang in there, we do understand how hard this is!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

still feeling like crap

i have been off suboxone for two weeks now. he gave me a month supply but i used half and used the other half for someone else to get rid of and they are staying off too. and feels just as bad.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Jeremy

Welcome

I have no experience to share as I've never used suboxone.

I think a Dr is usually a good idea though.

We do have a suboxone detox forum tho where you may find more reading and more people with experience - I encourage you to also check it out.

Suboxone/Methadone Maintenance or Detox - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

D
Old 03-19-2011, 06:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
FT

Also, check out the substance abuse forum. Lots of threads about oxycodone withdrawal there.