Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

for all those who have been cheated on...especially transformie

Old 10-26-2010, 06:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

it's a bit cheeky but this song made me laugh today...

YouTube - Cee Lo Green - **** YOU (Official Video)

(of coure, i'm not condoning the sentiments expressed..well,...hmmm...working on it!)
Old 10-26-2010, 07:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Oh Naive-I'm ashamed to admit, **** is my favorite word! Not very Indian or Ladylike I"m afraid.

Great video. Thanks for thinking of me! Love, Transformie
Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

I love that song!

It makes me laugh out loud!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Love it!!!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Wow I must be getting old cuz I find it offensive... excuse me one second.....

*Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!!*

Old 10-26-2010, 12:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

well, jazzman, have you ever been cheated on?

i must admit, despite my calm demeanor and reasonable talk to his new lover, that was my gut feeling...

as in, f**k you and f**k her too.

believe me, i'm not proud of it. but there it is. of course, i had just sold my house to pay for his custody battle for his two wee ones. and my friend had just committed suicide...i took a time out on the beach camping trying to get my head around my friend's death...and in the meantime, he took a lover..

so, i returned from camping, had no home anymore and he had taken a lover! told me he was going to move her into our flat (where i was now living) and then, she said "oh, i didn't know you were seeing him." i'd been seeing him for 5 years and its a small town.

oh, and he said he was with her because she would do disgusting animal sexual acts that i wouldn't.

and then she says to me: "i'm a christian"

all i can say is "f**k you and f**k her too. i still feel that after a year of therapy.

(i think i'm tapping into some suppressed anger here...please excuse me)

naive
Old 10-26-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

sorry folks, but i'm not done venting here yet.

so then, she comes into the bar where we normally had a drink and she dumps all his clothing and stuff on the floor in front of everyone.

my xABF had a habit of marking my breast with love bites...i told him that wasn't necessary as i was loyal...it was a marking to warn off the other men...

so, she comes into the bar where all my friends are, throws all his clothes on the floor and says she wants to talk to me...xABF makes a quick cowardly exit...

i say sure. talk. she says "he says you're just like a little sister to him." i say, "oh yeah?" and then i lift up my shirt and show her and the rest of the bar the love bites on my breasts from that morning.

it was one of those classic moments in life...she then lifts her shirt and has the same markings.

dear me. sorry, i'm venting, but i'm still pissed off about that.

so, yeah, "f**k you and f**k her too, i can relate, not in a good healthy way, but i totally get the sentiment.

quoting from the song "the way you play your game ain't fair"
Old 10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Well, if anybody ever had a right to say FU, you do. Makes my cheater's exploits look tame.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Originally Posted by naive View Post
well, jazzman, have you ever been cheated on?
Yep, still messed up in head from it TBH.

my xABF had a habit of marking my breast with love bites...i told him that wasn't necessary as i was loyal...it was a marking to warn off the other men...
What a bag of douche.

Naive you deserve a class act, that guy wasn't. Not being a buzz kill about the video, just that after 20 seconds I had heard enough.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

yeah, jazzman, i'm still messed up in the head about it too.

after i wrote that post, i thought i need to let off some steam...went out into the night for a walk, raining hard, went anyway.

it still hurts.

thanks for listening. it helps.

naive x
Old 10-26-2010, 05:47 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Ouch, naive. That's some ugly stuff. I hope the walk helped.

Mine hurt for a long, long time too. But I'm happy to say I'm over it. It took years but I'm over it.

After I caught my XAH with his 18 year old GF (he was 36 at the time) by finding very sexually explicit letters that she wrote him about their affair, I left town for 2 months with my three babies. Went out-of-state, thousands of miles away to be with my family and try to regroup.

While I was gone, he moved her into our house (after he had looked me in the eye and told me he would NOT do that while I was gone). Later, after I moved back in with my children and they moved out, I found her things all over my house for weeks. A bra in my newborn's crib in our bedroom, a condom wrapper in the sheets of our bed, her long blonde hair all over the house when I would sweep or vaccuum....on and on...

This little 18 year old girl stood in my driveway one day and looked me in the eye, wearing a crucifix on a chain around her neck, and said "My dad doesn't think I've done anything wrong and neither do I. AH and I both just really needed a friend."

They're now miserably married 11 years later and she recently cheated on him with his best friend.

Justice has a way of making itself known. They have made themselves miserable and all I had to do was sit back and wait for it to happen.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:07 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Yup. They are truly sick. I am sorry we all seem to have these horror stories. I hope you guys don't feel bad that you're still affected by it, because you shouldn't. Like I've said in other posts, it took me a good two years before I stopped hurting from it. And I believe I am still affected by it in the form of PTSD. It will get better though, with time.

People do some really ****** up things. The older I get I think the easier it is for me to identify the people who do ****** up things and the easier it is to avoid them.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:55 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

thanks ladies...the feedback really does help...just to be validated...

( and ouch! healingwill come. i can't imagine going thru that with 3 babies in tow )
Old 10-27-2010, 08:34 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Girl I've been thinking about you since you posted this. Sweet, gentle, translator Naive posting that naughty word video?!?

But reading just part of your story makes me all Codie Angry for you. I"m glad you're here, so glad. Keep working it out. Sometimes these things resurface when we least expect them.

A renewed surge of making your life fantastic should help.
That, or setting his car on fire.

Wish I lived in the UK-or wherever on Gods Green Earth you reside.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:36 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Healing, did you park yourself outside of their house in a lawn chair and popcorn when this went down?
Old 10-27-2010, 09:17 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

hey transformie-

yeah, i think some of my supressed anger is coming out...been doing some regression work in therapy...the song made me laugh, then it reminded me and then i got angry...

i just keep reminding myself to permit the emotions to come up to the surface...

last night on my walk, i ran into an old friend who too had cheated with my xABF...hadn't seen her in a long time...she said "hi naive"...and i gave her a mouthful. ugh.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:25 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Healing, did you park yourself outside of their house in a lawn chair and popcorn when this went down?
ha, ha. i just pictured all of us sitting in lawn chairs in their driveway, with score cards like they use in the olympics...eating popcorn...

healing: "oh, she definately deserves a 10 for this one"

naive: "hmm, i'll give her a 7, just due to lack of originality"

transform: "well, dunno, naive, i like the fact that it's his best mate...an 8 for me."

l2l: "hey could you pass me a hotdog? oh look, there's xAH coming on the scene...look girls, he's got a drink in his hand...how very predictable...i give him a 0"

healing, transform & naive: "unanimous! a 0 for him! good spot on the beer bottle, l2l"
Old 10-27-2010, 09:32 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Striving to be a better Man!

My exwife had an affair with her boss at the same place I was employed as well, Took all (literally) my stuff and moved out of state. I was left with one guitar and my dog.
That was the best thing that ever could have happened!!! There is life beyond a bad breakup. I now have all new stuff and a great life and her life is cr@p!
Happiness is the best revenge!!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 09:42 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

ha, ha. i just pictured all of us sitting in lawn chairs in their driveway, with score cards like they use in the olympics...eating popcorn..."
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

That was the best thing that ever could have happened!!!
I totally agree with Blackstrat. Sometimes what seems like the WORST thing that could ever happen winds up being THE BEST thing that ever happened! It's true for me, for sure.