Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

for all those who have been cheated on...especially transformie

for all those who have been cheated on...especially transformie

Old 10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Originally Posted by naive View Post
ha, ha. i just pictured all of us sitting in lawn chairs in their driveway, with score cards like they use in the olympics...eating popcorn...

healing: "oh, she definately deserves a 10 for this one"

naive: "hmm, i'll give her a 7, just due to lack of originality"

transform: "well, dunno, naive, i like the fact that it's his best mate...an 8 for me."

l2l: "hey could you pass me a hotdog? oh look, there's xAH coming on the scene...look girls, he's got a drink in his hand...how very predictable...i give him a 0"

healing, transform & naive: "unanimous! a 0 for him! good spot on the beer bottle, l2l"
This is hilarious.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

last night on my walk, i ran into an old friend who too had cheated with my xABF...hadn't seen her in a long time...she said "hi naive"...and i gave her a mouthful. ugh.
I got to a point in my Recovery (and I'm a Double Winner) where I had to acknowledge and accept that those people who I used to associate with were not my friends and really never were. To some, this will sound like just semantics. But this is not just semantics. It's weird to realize that all that comraderie and "love" and "best friends" crap really was what we created in order to justify our partying, our "fun." Looking back now I see just how very sick we all were. I think most of them are still doing what we were doing, still living some weird, surface life. When you run into real trouble in life, the "friends" disappear into the woodwork. And when you get sober, they don't understand why.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

last night on my walk, i ran into an old friend who too had cheated with my xABF...hadn't seen her in a long time...she said "hi naive"...and i gave her a mouthful. ugh.
That's my favorite. I had one of those. I went to her house at 6am one morning after I found out and threatened to "destroy" her if she ever came near me again. I was out of my mind. What? Did I think I was Darth Vader?

I hope you gave that piece of trash what for. Then went merrily on your way. Clear boundaries with sociopaths, that's my motto.

As far as my husbands affair being the best thing that ever happened-AMEN. I learned how to focus on myself. Am learning rather..
Old 10-27-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I want a front row seat on that drama-lawn!

Naive, thank you for sharing. I did some things more outrageous than popping my top up...it's embarassing to me and very painful. It took big girl panties to share that.
Thanks.
I was so crazed. sigh.

pssst...pass the salt, I like to do my popcorn right up..and soft drinks too.
tickets for sale!
Old 10-27-2010, 04:22 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

hey live, pull up a lawn chair!

yeah, i feel like i'm getting crazy all over again...maybe it's part of the process...i was so reasonable...even xABF said to me "you're not reacting properly to this..."

...not reacting properly? i had no home anymore, my best friend was dead and he was threatening me that she would do sexaual acts i wouldn't and therefore she was moving in?

please excuse me, but how would one respond properly to that? it fails me.

i'm going to take this up a level...to micheal jackson's "keep the faith"...enjoy!

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Dangerous - Keep the Faith
Old 10-27-2010, 04:38 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

ha, ha. i just pictured all of us sitting in lawn chairs in their driveway, with score cards like they use in the olympics...eating popcorn...

healing: "oh, she definately deserves a 10 for this one"

naive: "hmm, i'll give her a 7, just due to lack of originality"

transform: "well, dunno, naive, i like the fact that it's his best mate...an 8 for me."

l2l: "hey could you pass me a hotdog? oh look, there's xAH coming on the scene...look girls, he's got a drink in his hand...how very predictable...i give him a 0"

healing, transform & naive: "unanimous! a 0 for him! good spot on the beer bottle, l2l"
This just made my day. This is hilarious!!!

Naive, I hope you do something for a living that pays you for these talents of yours. Translating drunkspeak AND comedy writing…you’re brilliant, girl!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:03 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by blackstrat6 View Post
There is life beyond a bad breakup. I now have all new stuff and a great life and her life is cr@p!
Happiness is the best revenge!!!!
Amen to the above.

So naive, when all of your X's cr@p comes back to haunt him...let us know... so that we can all fly over with our lawn chairs and have a ringside seat with our score cards. I'll bring the popcorn. Hope it's during nice weather. But if not, that's okay too.

Girls...is everybody in? Blackstrat, wanna come along?
Old 10-27-2010, 05:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Are you OK Naive? Have you been triggered by something or someone? Because I don't recall you being this upset before. You just tell me who is bothering you and I'll come over there and kick their a$$! (((hugs))) just in case you need one. Love ya'!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:30 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

i think i'm being triggered by the news that he's being evicted this week...he'll be what we call here in the uk "deliberately homeless" and therefore not eligible to rent anywhere...i think it will go quickly downhill from there...

i'm expecting him at my door soon...

i think i'm ready, god-willing. maybe i'm re-hashing things to remind myself to turn him away.

(and i doubt he'll be expecting all of you sitting in my backyard, ready for the action)
Old 10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

Happiness is the BEST REVENGE: from blackstrat6

that is good! when you find comfort in oneself and comfort in good family and friends..that is my whole world...I am happiest...thank you for sharing that and reminding ME!!

@Naive...YOU GO GIRL...

I need more butter plz...can you pass it along...damn this COKE is goood for the soul...
Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

I am going to book the carolina chocolate drops for our entertainment ok?

I am trying to find their song...about hit 'em up style...a song about a cheating man and a woman who hits him where it hurts. The wallet.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:48 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

That's right Girlfriend,
We're bringing the Codie Bus to Your house!

Moral support on the go!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:57 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

xABF: "naive, i'm tired, hungry and dirty. i lost the flat last week. will you take me in? i love you."
naive: um. hold on on a minute...

(i signal into backyard...all scorecards lifted show "0"...i see pelican give me a thumbs down signal...live is dancing...backyard is rocking...l2l mouths "you want me to kick his a**?...there's a whole buffet and a bus pulled up next to my sunflowers...transformie yells "h*ll no, naive!"

i turn back to xABF: NO!
Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

xABF: "naive, i'm tired, hungry and dirty. i lost the flat last week. will you take me in?"
naive: um. hold on on a minute...

(i signal into backyard...all scorecards lifted show "0"...i see pelican give me a thumbs down signal...live is dancing...backyard is rocking...l2l mouths "you want me to kick his a**?...there's a whole buffet and a bus pulled up next to my sunflowers...transformie yells "h*ll no, naive!"

i turn back to xABF: NO!
Perfect. I'd give you smilies with all 10's, but my smilies aren't working.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Naive,

or, he comes to the door and says,

naive, i am now homeless, broke, and helpless, will you help me?
oh yeah, i have loved only you.

you translate it naive style.

"i have drunk myself deliberately homeless, and you are my last resort, and i will say whatever i have to to get what i want"

teehee. you are much better at the translation though!

the codie bus! i wanna ride too!
Old 10-27-2010, 06:43 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

:brick
Old 10-27-2010, 07:43 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Ok, here's a doormat to show how welcome he is at your place.

Packing my port, and score cards, plus a Tee shirt for you.

Old 10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by naive View Post
it still hurts.
I understand that. The last one my EXAH cheated on me with before I left him was a 17 year old girl.

That gutted me for a long time, even after I had left.

:ghug3
Old 10-28-2010, 02:30 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

thanks for the support everyone. it feels really good to let off some steam. sheesh, after what we've all been thru, it feels really good to laugh again.

from michael jackson's "keep the faith" (my new theme song)

Go on!
Don't let nobody take you down, brother
Just keep your eyes on the prize
And your feet flat on the ground
So keep the faith, baby, yeah
Because it's just a matter of time
Before your confidence will win out

Lift up your mind
Before your mind gets blown
Some things in life
You best just leave them alone
Go for what you want