any dream translators out there?

Old 08-29-2010, 08:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

any dream translators out there?

Dreamt last night I was recruited by shimmering beings to form the "Human Animal Youth Alliance." Bizarre.

Then, this morning, my cat looked at me and said, "Mama."

All before 9am.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

I'd check for an anal probe. LOL.

*I'm no help, I know. Sorry...lol
Old 08-29-2010, 08:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Proud Neonephalist

As a young teenager I used to have flying dreams. The first one started because of a fierce looking gargoyle staring at me from a tree. I started running away as fast as I could, then thought to myself, "Why run when I can fly?" I took off into the air and found I had hardly any control - I was narrowly missing power lines, trees, and roof tops, overcompensating all over the place.

Over the next few years I had many more flying dreams, and flew better in each one because I could remember the mistakes I made in previous dreams. In my last one I got so good at it that I was able to tease a tiger, zooming in just out of reach of its claws as it jumped into the air to try and catch me.

They stopped about when I started drinking and drugging in high school.

Will they come back now that I'm sober?

I checked...no probe!

Murray
Old 08-29-2010, 08:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

growing children?

the animal child next door?

a fantastical movie?

I beleive we are best at de-ciphering our own dreams
Old 08-29-2010, 10:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
the "Human Animal Youth Alliance."
Isn't that the 4-H Club?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leise View Post
Are you feeling lonely? In need of comfort?

Animals represent a lot of things, but mostly they are a good dose of "reality". They are instinctual and don't make decisions based on group concensus. They are the "truth" that we are blind to.

They also represent (in a furry, loving way) unconditional love.

Maybe the alliance is your subconscious trying to get you to see a situation the way it truly is and not how you think it is. With love.

Leise
My furry child gives me love, comfort and unconditional love 24/7/365 in spite of the insanity I put him through with my EXABF.

I hear the sound of his breathing when I go to bed at night (actually, it's more like snoring...LOL) and having him next to me is a comfort I am grateful for daily, even though he has a habit of swiping the blankets and leaving me to wake up cold.......

He makes me laugh, makes me smile, licks my tears away (and there have been many) gives me a reason to get through the day as I have to walk him, feed him, play with him and all he wants in return is to be loved. No strings, no questions, no games, just love. That's all I need and the old saying "Happiness is a warm puppy" rings so true for me.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Not sure, although our horse took the train with me to work (M)

and stood in the vestibule because of course she couldn't sit next to me, and also called me Mama. I attributed the dream that I spend as much on the horse's shoes as my own, and also feed and take care of the horse, like my kids, so I figured it was a dream to remind me to go to work to take the train so I didn't forget to pay for the horse. Ha lol. Sorry can't interpret yours, but wanted to share with you that I have weird dreams like this too!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

maybe it's a step towards discovering your true purpose - bringing children and animals together?

Yesterday in our neighborhood my sis and I were stopped by a turtle trying to cross the road (!). The lady in the house just next to the turtle came out and said that turtles cross here all the time to get to the swamp behind her house and she tries to help them so they won't get hit (it's a blind corner). Someone driving by was brave enough to pick it up rather than hurrying it across so all was well, and when we were back in the car my sister said, maybe it's that woman's 'superpower'. Maybe that's her true calling - she was placed in that house to help save these little creatures trying to cross the busy road. (the 'superpower' concept apparently comes from the movie Lady in the Water but I couldn't recall it). Anyhow, I liked how my sister saw that. Perhaps your dream in a nudge towards your 'superpower'!