Update...

Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Red face Update...

Hi all, just thought i would share, firstly I want to thank all of you here at SR, for all the good advice and that I have really learnt such alot about A and what it does to people. - Many of you know my H is an A, he relapsed 3 years ago, but this past year, i have been on SR and learning what and how. My AH has been really drinking overboard, bottle and a half of brandy a day and then sometimes binge drinks as well. - We were trying to work through this, he promised to cut back, then he heard some bad news and we had a robbery all in the space of 2 weeks, he totally lost it, and from the Friday after the robbery until the Sunday he went on a major booze up, being totally disrespectful, shouting, etc., - On Sunday i went to church with the kids, he then started leaving me voicemail, after voicemail, it was rreallly awful stuff, (trashed the house) the final straw, was get the F... out of my life! (we have known each other 28 years) and when he gets like this he totally spins out of control. I was hysterical, so upset, friends took girls for the day, i went home called my mom, as i have no job, car anything, got home, lucky me he was passed out! packed up as much as i could, and the animals and left. this was 11am, when he finally awoke at 2pm, he asked where am i? i said gone and not coming back for a week - He tried all the blackmail stuff, i held my ground, he stayed at home for 2 days, in a bad way, then Monday was his day 1, on Tues aft. i came back, kids are suffering and i told him i will support him, but, if he lies to me again and i find him drinking, the next time i will not be coming back, he cannot do this anymore to any of us, he will be seeking help and hopefully go to AA. So all of you, HP, does know best! There is always hope, NEVER give up!