Notices

This should be my last time to sober forever

Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking This should be my last time to sober forever

Hi Everyone My name is Loveme NotHate,

sorry i dont write that good,...
I dont know how to start but i am a heroin addict when i was 18, I stopped and sober until ages 28. Age 28 i started off ecstacy and i stopped 1.5 year ago. Now i am 33. Am i a loser ? may be ? But Only love can brought me here. I divorced , I lost my car , I lost my friends , I lost families and I lost my jobs. Who's faults ? Its Me. But who care ? No One! Love Me and Not hate. But I did it ! I Stopped Those pills ! Did i craving ? Yes ?? Did i depressed Yes ? Anyone care ? No ? Everyone hates , Or may be just only in my mind , our mind. Most valuable moment for me is Stay sober !! Forever !! get back my life and my mind ?? I cant get better job not because my hands not skillful enough to crave those beautiful food ! Its because of Judgement , The way people look , Or actually just in my mind. What i thankful for ? I can think whats best for my upcoming life ! Do what you like to do positive ! Hang out with good people ! And Love Me Not Hate Me ! I love you too , Every single one of you here.

Ben Oni
Orange County.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wish you the best
Old 06-21-2010, 04:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Better now than never

Your on the right track.... getting sober. Im sure family and friends don't hate you, they just hate what you do. Time. It will take time. This is something I am learning right now. Your starting in the right direction, you need to stay focused on your path. Are there local support groups you can join? Try to reach out am much as possible to get the most help. Good luck and hang in there.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Our behaviours and the things we do when we are using can push people away from us. It takes time to build up trust and friendship again. They probably don't hate you, but maybe don't know how to relate to you.

Also, I found that stopping using and getting clean is only one part of recovery. That might be true for you too.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi

I agree with the others - I was not hated, my behaviour was tho.

Once people see you're committed to be sober, I hope things will change for the better

Welcome to SR!
D