I met someone!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 12:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I met someone!!!

I don't post often but I read everyday! I can relate to almost everybodys experiences on here. All the negative experiences, the self doubt. I've felt it with you!

I just wanted to share something about some people I've come to know:

They are Incredibly Compassionate and Empathetic. They're dedication has no limits. They show true concern for others and are always there when needed.

Did I mention how Incredibly Strong they are? They have dealt with serious blows and gotten up to "Face another day Optimistically". They are Loving and Nurturing. They offer Encouragement when needed and talk Honestly, even if its painful, as only a friend could! They are Beautiful, Inspiring and Passionate. They are Responsible and Successful. They are Intelligent and always looking to learn more, become a better person.

They are Selfless, Devoted, Generous, Inspirational and Funny! They are all of you my friends, and I am grateful that you have allowed me to share in your lives.

I think Sometimes we forget it, but each of us posess all of these incredible qualities within us. Sometimes earned the hard way but for today I am feeling that I am a better person for the struggles I've been through and continue to go through.

Never doubt that you are enough! Never allow somebody to question your heart or your character! Always remember that we spend so much time hanging on to people who lack these qualities, when we have so much more to offer to the right person willing to recieve it!!!

Thank you all for helping me on my journey by allowing me to spend time hearing about yours.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LovetoLaugh, your post made me cry. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this message. I needed to read this now. Thank you and I hope all the best for you in your journey
Old 02-27-2010, 03:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for this wonderful post, and reminder that we have within us some fantastic qualities that we can share, even when our own hearts feel they are breaking and we are lost in some wilderness of despair.

God bless
Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

what a tribute to so many here on s/r.

thank you for the post.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

We've missed you, (((( LtoL )))) I'm so glad you're doing better.
Thanks for the wonderful inspirational message. I think the people here on SR, and especially on our forum, are just the greatest, but you articulated it way better than I could!!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Beautiful post, thank you.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks for the reminder! especially for me as I am going through a difficult period of "cleaning house" with my relationship. I am continually challenging myself and find others here challenging me as I read their posts to look at myself differently.