Little dream I had last night.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Only stepping forward

Little dream I had last night.

I had a dream last night that I'm not really sure what it means at this point but it's still got me laughing.

XABF was ALWAYS telling me about how in the last few months he had to hide his drinking from me. That he'd take a quick drink when I wasn't looking or when I wasn't in the room. And I know how he likes his beer fresh, good and cold so the thought of him chugging a warm, flat beer when I wasn't around was almost amusing (made me want to see it).

Anyway. Last night I dreamt that I caught him sneaking behind my back. He had these little 3 oz cans of beer (like the new mini cans of soda)!! I came around the corner and watched him drink from this little bitty mini can of beer.

I don't know.....I guess you had to see the tiny little can. But it has me laughing. Thought I'd share it, maybe someone can get a laugh out of it too.

:rotfxko:rotfxko:rotfxko
Old 07-04-2009, 09:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Actually I think your dream makes sense. The "little cans of beer" represent his attempt at minimizing the issue. You found it funny because you know how silly it is to make such a huge problem seem so small. That's good for you that you know in your subconscious mind that it is silly of him to do it.

I also had an eye opening dream about my xabf last night. I'm typing this on my cell phone right now ao I will have to post it later though.