Notices

Let's clean house

Old 05-17-2009, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Let's clean house

Let's clean some house today! Our homes are a reflection of the condition of our minds. My home has been cluttered and messy for too long. When my mind is chaos, my home is chaos, it never fails.

Today, I have 8 days sober and I feel the cobwebs clearing out of my brain. I want to do the same to my house! Does anyone want to join me? I'm going to do a little bit at a time so I don't get too overwhelmed.

Today I am tackling Mt. Washmore. (A FlyLady term, for those of you who are familiar!) I'm doing all of my laundry, folding it, putting it away, going through my closets and drawers and putting away all of out winter clothes and getting out the summer stuff. As I go, I'm also bagging up things to donate or throw away.

I don't know how much I'll get done with a 15 month old trying to sabotage my every move, but this is my goal! I'll make it my goal for the week until I get it all done!
Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

IM WITH YA! hehe sadly I have to work today but tomorrow will be my "spring cleaning" day!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Journey of Recovery

I hear you. I have had the bug. Now I have to tackle some of those long forgotten tasks like the OVEN and the curtains. Working on it in steps. Can't do it all at once, eh?
Old 05-17-2009, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kablume View Post
I hear you. I have had the bug. Now I have to tackle some of those long forgotten tasks like the OVEN and the curtains. Working on it in steps. Can't do it all at once, eh?
Yeppers, it might take me...ohh I don't know....12 steps or so.