Didn't take him long

Old 04-24-2009, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Didn't take him long

THe system let him out early. Yup he got out of jail on the 21st for time served instead of on the 4th of May like I was told. No going to court or anything. I was livid. But I am glad that I was already moved by this point so he has no idea where I am. And his parents had come down with a horse trailer on the 13th to pick up all his stuff that was not marital items. Fill the horse trailer full.

Didn't even take him 2 days and he was trying to find me. I got a call from the police last night that he want them to escourt him here so he could get his stuff. He failed to tell them that his parents already picked up all his things. I told the police that. And that he is not to know where I am. It is the only way I feel safe and that I can keep to my plan of starting a life for just me and my children. The officer told me he would make a note in the file that he is never to be told where I am or escourted here. And that they would tell him to go home that there is nothing for him to pick up.

I was so relieved. But I know my husband is livid. At least this time I am not on the recieving end of it. I honestly feel bad for his girlfriend that she might end up recieving the anger instead of me.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank God you were already moved before he got out. I could launch into a whole diatribe on the 'system'!

Keeping you and your children in my prayers! :ghug :ghug
Old 04-24-2009, 09:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nikki, Thank God you had already moved. Sending you & your children prayers.

Hugs,
Chris
Old 04-24-2009, 10:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
bit disturbing that the cops had your number - might consider having your number unlisted, OR changing? i don't think we can be too cautious here......i am SO glad you were already OUT and had taken care of business getting his stuff out - is there any concern that if the folks know where you are, he could find out? god, don't i sound paranoid now!!!
This was my reaction, too.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I too want to caution you to change your number and also delete your email accounts. Start new ones. Ive heard they can run an IP address to see your general location. Best is to have NO contact as well. NO calls or emails.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I too want to caution you to change your number and also delete your email accounts. Start new ones. Ive heard they can run an IP address to see your general location. Best is to have NO contact as well. NO calls or emails.
Miss Gwen is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Change ALL your email addresses. Change your phone number to UNPUBLISHED and do not give it out to anyone that might give it to him, that includes the police.

It is very easy, if one knows how, to get a physical address from an IP.

Change those email addresses, cancel the ones you have.

Please keep you and your children safe.

Love and hugs,