Notices

Suboxone detox update day 11 thx bvaljalo

Old 03-10-2009, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Suboxone detox update day 11 thx bvaljalo

I am on day 11 now. I have the same lingering symptoms you mentioned bvaljalo, but my worst days were the first few days. Right now the worst is falling asleep. I am just so uncomfortable when I try to sleep. Its mostly my legs. They feel like theyre in a different climate of something.

So bvaljalo... after a month were the symptoms totally unnoticable? Also was it a sudden change or more of a gradual one. When did the sleep irregularities subside? Thank you so much. This website really gave me the edge I needed to quit. Now that Im past the worst part I already feel like that chapter of my life wont be repeated. Everyone here really understands and its totally great. Thx guys, especially the detailed suboxone detox posts!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Go Browns!

Congrats! Sounds like you are doing really well. I cant help much for the symptom questions though. I know there is something OTC that you can buy for restless leg. If anyone knows what its called please post it. Just wanted to tell you to hang in there, its only going to get easier!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sorry I missed this, and you're very welcome.

How are you doing these days, Life?