Notices

:)

Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile :)

So, I'm still on my "natural high/happiness" from going to my first AA meeting last night as well as knowing that today is day 7 of my sobriety. So I'm pleased with everything right now and just so ecstatic.

Today I plan on spending the majority of my time on here and reading through the copy of the BB that someone gave me last night. I know it'll keep me occupied and help give me a better understanding of the program and all as well as keep me occupied and be a big help to me.

It's still so hard to believe that it is day seven for me. It's like wow one whole week. I can't believe I've made it this far. But, I'm so very happy I have though. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the support and encouragement I've found and recieved from all of you here. If I had've never found this site it probably would've taken me a lot longer to realize how bad my problem was and would've taken a lot longer to do something about it. So I'm very greatful to have found this place and made a decision for a better me, a better life, and hope for a better future. Thank you all for the wonderful help!
Wes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations on a whole week Wes! That is an achievement to be proud of and very glad to hear you found a comfortable AA place too! Your recovery life has begun. Well done!!

Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Eternal optimist

Originally Posted by CoF1984 View Post
So, I'm still on my "natural high/happiness" from going to my first AA meeting last night as well as knowing that today is day 7 of my sobriety. So I'm pleased with everything right now and just so ecstatic.
Wes I'm so happy for you! I know exactly how you're feeling right now. To feel hope again -- to know you're on the right path. I'm as pleased as you are to have found this SR family for support :ghug3

Congratulations on 7 days too!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow! A whole week! Congrats!