Notices

BV have a question for you.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

BV have a question for you.

I have spoken with you before about my ex being addicted to percs and oxy. He has been taking the subs for over a week now.

My question is why is he still so angry? Our communication, which at one point flowed effortlessly, has become unbearable. He blames me for all of his problems. I thought that he would begin to start thinking clearly by now but I guess I was wrong.

He is in outpatient treatment daily and taking the subs. I found out the other day that he called the docs office and asked for a refill of his oxy's. I assume he is wanting to sell this script because he has no job no money and now where he is living he is responsible for the rent on the first.

I guess I just need some more understanding of why he isnt getting better.

You pretty much are the subs guru and I kindly would appreciate your feedback on this...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'd imagine that it's because ... he really isn't ready to quit his dope.

But you never know ... I mean, subs make you feel 'normal', in the sense of 'how you used to feel'. It's certainly possible that he's just a naturally angry sort of guy, and that whatever is the underlying cause for that is the same cause for his addiction. Wouldn't shock me, put it to you that way.

Probably one or the other ... or possibly both. Or ... maybe he's lying about being on only subs. That's another possibility, I hate to say ...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks bv. I know he isnt ready to quit his dope. He isnt naturally angry. Never has been atleast. I had read the post on here the other and I cant remember who said it but they said that the subs arent a miracle drug. If he isnt addressing the issues that cause him to use he isnt gonna get better. So that is what his problem is. He hasnt surrendered yet. Maybe he never will.

I guess I was just expecting too much. But now I am done with that thinking and ready to start looking forward to MY life.

Thanks for your reply.