Confronted my future ex

Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Confronted my future ex

Many times I am afraid to do this only because he twists and views confrontation as harrassment.

But today I confronted my AH anyway, via text, asking that next Sat, son and his visit day, that he keep a good distance away from me. That hearing from others at the library about his continued adulteries last Sat., during the visit, was abhorring. That the things he has done in the marriage and to this family are repulsive.
That I was disgusted that he treated sex/adultery so casually.

Does that sound harrassing? Or confronting?

NH7
Old 10-16-2008, 06:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

To me it sounds like you're just telling him how you feel. Just remember...don't have any expectations that he'll actually do what you requested.

I would have a backup plan on staying away from him, and if someone starts to say something about him, I would stop them and tell them "I don't want to hear it".

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He will probably view it as harrassment....show the text to his lawyer....I hope he does.

According to him.....you must not express feelings, views, boundaries, nor stick up for yourself w/ this man.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Just remember...don't have any expectations that he'll actually do what you requested.
No, because he is so disrespectful, he will probably try to do exactly opposite from what I ask, but I will pray God takes care of it.

I would have a backup plan on staying away from him, and if someone starts to say something about him, I would stop them and tell them "I don't want to hear it".
Thankyou for this....The difficult thing is, is that I need to hear it, even when I don't want to hear it, for future divorce court. It was so unexpected, and I had to spend 8 more hrs with him that day. It was a long, long day.

So, what I will do is, if someone approaches me "during a visit," I will ask them to call me later if they have info to share with me, I don't want to hear it now.

Thankyou,
NH7