Notices

Hello

Old 05-31-2008, 05:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Hello

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth and I live in TX with my son and husband. We are moving to Utah here soon. I am on my to recovery from a 5 year daily cocaine addiction. I have been clean since early April and I want it to stay this way. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to have found an online support community, since I have nobody to really confide to in real life. The only person in my life who knows I have even touched the stuff is my husband, however, he has never suffered from addiction. He tries so hard to support me the best he can, but understandably he has difficulty knowing how to talk about it. Thanks again! I hope to get a chance to chat with you!

:codiepolice
Old 05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, Gemini,

I am glad you have found this site. There are some wonderful people here. They are supportive and are very willing to share their experience and wisdom. I wish you well.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am glad to be here.

Originally Posted by flgirl View Post
Welcome, Gemini,

I am glad you have found this site. There are some wonderful people here. They are supportive and are very willing to share their experience and wisdom. I wish you well.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Adjusting my Sails

Welcome to SR! Stick around and you'll get to know plenty of good people in recovery.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Certified Scrabble Cheat!

welcome to the site Gemini. If you were looking for support you have found Support Central! Everyone here is just hoping for the same thing - sobriety and recovery. So welcome.

BTW. I spent 3 months in San Antonio last year managing the construction of the Eddie Bauer store there at the new Stone Oak development up on 281. Really liked your town. Alamo, Sea World, Riverwalk. All very nice.

Stay with us and keep us posted.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome Gemini! You've found a great place for support and love and friendship. Congratulations on your clean time! Please come back often as we are a very caring international family with a common problem and a lot of strength in our numbers.

:ghug
Old 05-31-2008, 07:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome Gemini! This is a wonderful site with wonderful caring people. I live in the Houston are. We have a business in the hill country during the summer. I go through SA alot! I'm glad you found us! Keep posting.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thank you for the welcome! It's a small world eh? See you around

Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
welcome to the site Gemini. If you were looking for support you have found Support Central! Everyone here is just hoping for the same thing - sobriety and recovery. So welcome.

BTW. I spent 3 months in San Antonio last year managing the construction of the Eddie Bauer store there at the new Stone Oak development up on 281. Really liked your town. Alamo, Sea World, Riverwalk. All very nice.

Stay with us and keep us posted.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:54 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to say hi and welcome me!

Originally Posted by least View Post
Welcome Gemini! You've found a great place for support and love and friendship. Congratulations on your clean time! Please come back often as we are a very caring international family with a common problem and a lot of strength in our numbers.

:ghug
Old 05-31-2008, 07:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi! It really is a small world! Glad you stopped by to say hi!

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post
Welcome Gemini! This is a wonderful site with wonderful caring people. I live in the Houston are. We have a business in the hill country during the summer. I go through SA alot! I'm glad you found us! Keep posting.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Glad you found us Gemini!

There is an incredible amt. of support here so read, read, read and post away!

God Bless,
Judy