That's IT, I'm getting mad now!

Old 05-20-2008, 08:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

That's IT, I'm getting mad now!

Honest to ever loving Pete.

I am getting mad now. That clear kind of mad - you know?

He thinks he's going to dictate a legal document to state I won't have overnight guests while I'm packing to leave the house! Yes, you read it right! Never mind - I could go on and on about this - but I'm guessing we'll have fun with this anyway - I could use the laugh.

He says he will NOT agree unless this language is in the agreement. Really, won't agree? He wants me out of this house so bad he can't stand it. Little does he know, I don't care anymore if he's here while I pack. I fought hard for the time alone to pack and find a place, I still feel like I need it in a way but it's not as important, the main thing was, I didn't want to deal with him coming home every day crying about boxes. I'm over that. He can stay here, just get the $ to the atty. I'll take the items I negotiated away for that alone time (which he wants more than I want my alone time).

Oh, he is nuts. He thinks he's got me behind the 8 ball! WRONG!

I told the atty. if he can figure out a way to put that clause in the agreement which is going to be filed in the courts in a legal ways that doesn't sound so stupid - and if it's even legal iin the first place, fine. Alone time would be nice, but Oh he's got a rude awakening.

I can't stand it. He is certifiable. I will be soon myself.

So close, I'm almost there. I'm looking at houses, I'm going to be prepared if he does have the money, if he doesn't - I'm right where I'm going to be anyway - right?
Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

quack quack QUACK.

I remember once when we were in court and my ex decided to tell the judge how something was going to be. The judge just looked at him, sort of raised an eyebrow... pretty much told him that HE was in charge in HIS courtroom, not the ex. My lawyer chuckled, his lawyer looked mortified, and then there was some hushed whispering.

It was pretty darn priceless.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((((((BIGHUGS))))))))

SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE, SO ClOSE................forget him, you are so close to being FINISHED with his cr*p!!!!!!

I think you deserve to be more than a little pissed. Healthy...? Maybe not....but it is a valid human emotion.

Someone replied to one of my threads about it not being worth my peace of mind to keep staying in this house.....not the same situation exactly because I am not yet getting a divorce, but same idea I think. What will make YOU feel better? What will help YOU?

Sorry if I'm being redundant, but you are almost there...........

(((((MOREBIGHUGS)))))))

Last edited by itisatruth; 05-20-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

he is just being petty and he loves the fact that it bugs you. They can be so rediculous. saying things that make no sense. They can't even see how stupid they are acting. Just ignore him the best you can. He's so smart right? A friend of mine once showed me divorce papers from her STBX and everything was spelled wrong. It made him look so dumb! Maybe you should let him talk himself into a corner...or the gutter. Stay true to yourself. You have made progress...dont let it go now!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks! I am close! He doesn't know just how irritated I am, managed to keep that out of the emails, which I forwarded to the atty. too - Just that he thinks he's "calling the shots". I'm not calling the shots, it just is what it is, but when he tries to "control" it, thinking he's got me over a barell (or is that barrel?) Anyhow - I'm grateful in a way, when I get like this, things crystalize and what I want and need for the end are clear...

Here we go tho - let's hope we just keep moving forward (especially as the atty. leaves thurs. for vacation for a week!)
Old 05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by codeinewife View Post
Anyhow - I'm grateful in a way, when I get like this, things crystalize and what I want and need for the end are clear...
I think that's pretty interesting and kind of cool for you. When you get angry you flip to the left side of your brain, to the logical side. That's really bad news for anyone that crosses you because they can't beat it with emotion.

Kick his ass