I started a new job

Old 10-11-2007, 04:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I started a new job

After a year of not working I started a new job. Great job, great company. The only catch is that the one person I dislike more than anyone else in the world works there. This woman is the worst kind of gossip. We used to be casual acquaintences, but when my world was crumbling, she spread many untruth's and just plain rotten things about me and my family.

I got this from a friend of mine today (who is also her friend) which made me feel a lot better about being within the same breathing space as this woman. it said

I read somewhere sometime back, a quote that said along the lines of, “Chaos doesn’t build character it reveals it.” That’s oh so true. And that says a lot about you. All at once you marriage was shot, your daughter was hurt and several friendships were out the window, still you never really lost composure!
Old 10-11-2007, 04:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

And is it wrong of me to have a little bit of the warm fuzzies knowing that my presence makes her nuts? I know, it's petty, and I really don't dwell on it. More like a "ha, take that, you didn't succeed in your quest to ruin my life". A small victory in rebuilding all I've lost ya know?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Aside from that little bit of drama. Yay for me! I'm back to being monetarily self sufficient. Still working on saving the marriage, BUT it is still a load off my mind having my own money.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

And a little bit of warm fuzzies on knowing you drive her nuts is ok.