Notices

1 week

Old 09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kane the Man

Talking 1 week

well it's been one week today. One week of no pot, no alcohol and no coke. I must say it feels good, I have more money now, more energy, more ambition and a new hope. I think it's time I share with everyone why I'm trying so damn hard to remain sober. Well, it actually takes place to when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I met this girl, now kids ya know all boys when ur that age don't like girls, well not this girl, she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Well through time she has moved to florida and so on and so forth yes we lost touch for a while but recently about 2 years ago we came in contact again.
Her name is Jennifer, Jen for short. I care about her a lot and turns out she went through what I went through with the drugs and alcohol. She is the reason I keep fighting and remaining sober. She cares about me and I care about her. She asked me the other day if we had a future together because she is MOVING TO NEW YORK!!!!! Ya'll don't have any idea how estatic this made me. I love her to death, hell I've loved her since I was 7 lol. So this october, hopefully if everything goes right and I can keep my act clean with the jobs and such she wants to start a relationship and eventually have a child down the road. Now I will explain the importance of having a child for me. I am and still currently am the only surviving Alexander son. My last name being Alexander of course. Now why is this important you ask well. Certain military rules restrict surviving members of a "clan" so to speak from enlisting and it has been my life long dream to enlist in the Air Force. I've always wanted to fly a fighter jet ^_^ Besides, I want to be a better father than my father was to me and I feel having a kid would slow my ass down a lot and keep me very level headed, now I'm not saying I'm gonna have a kid in the next month or so but hey, it's something to look foreward to. I'm just glad after all these years my long lost love has returned to me and I won't be alone anymore. That is my secret to staying sober right now ^_^.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I hope this isn't a double post, but great work!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

That's Great!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

one day clean is a miracle. keep on working on you,
Old 09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

nice kane, i am glad to see you excited.