new drug test

Old 08-11-2007, 04:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

new drug test

Hey, I just thought I'd share this info with all of you. A friend of ours is a contactor and he was telling me that one of his employees is in a program for first-time drug offenders that they can do instead of going to jail, but check this out: they do drug/alcohol tests with a retinal scanner. That's right, no more urine, blood, hair, or cheek swabs. Which means no more potions to drink, special shampoo, mouthwash or Whizzinators for them to try and beat the test with. This is the test that NO ONE can get around, and it can go detect usages DAYS ago even alcohol. (How that works, I dont' know) Apparently a lot of the bigger cities enforcement offices are using these now. It's called Passpoint (I think). You can read about it on the Internet.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's amazing..here's a link...

http://www.passpoint.org/PassPoint.html
Old 08-11-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Yea, but I wonder if it can tell the difference between amphethamines.

I've been accused of being on meth by my STUPID eyes when it's from
my STUPID wellbutrin, and when your totally clean from Meth and then
accused of it because of your stupid eyes, there is nothing more frustrating!!

I didn't see anything about that in there, oh that would make me SOOO MAD!!!!

But if it works besides then. Then YA! Good thing!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

I doubt it, Done. It is a screening device to screen OUT substance-free folks from having to have a urine analysis. The idea being - why pay for a UA for the clean ones. It screens IN anyone who needs further testing.

So likely, you would be screened IN, but then if you take a reliable UA test, you will have the same results (I presume you can get a UA test that differentiates between Wellbuterin and other amphetamines?).

Sounds like a good device for a large company like a trucking company or restaurant that has been paying to have ALL employees screened on a regular basis.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by BigSis View Post
I doubt it, Done. It is a screening device to screen OUT substance-free folks from having to have a urine analysis. The idea being - why pay for a UA for the clean ones. It screens IN anyone who needs further testing.

So likely, you would be screened IN, but then if you take a reliable UA test, you will have the same results (I presume you can get a UA test that differentiates between Wellbuterin and other amphetamines?).

Sounds like a good device for a large company like a trucking company or restaurant that has been paying to have ALL employees screened on a regular basis.
I didn't really understand all that, lol. You doubt it would work? or that it wouldn't work?
or it would work Yes?

or No?

Does it measure by how big the pupil is?

My pupils are always bigger now, not huge, like they were on meth, but a little bit bigger.

Wellbutrin can make you fail a meth test, so can dexatrim, or a cough syrup, so many things, normal things can make you fail a meth test. I've found this out just by doing research for others on the substance board who have failed their tests.

I've never had to take a test, because I've never had a reason too. But I would not be happy if I had to take one because they are not accurate at all.
And I know I do not have a drop of meth in my body, if someone told me I did when I didn't after all this time, Ughhhh.... But then again, that is why I will never use again. I will never put myself in that position again. Luckily I never got into that kind of trouble with the law....

It is scary to me.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

it has nothing to do with the pupil. It scans the retina using biometric technology. Pupils aren't involved.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It scans the blood vessels in the back of the eye.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yeah I read up on this too, very interesting. It looks at your retina and identifies people who "might" be on something, who would then have to take a more complete and accurate urine test.

So I doubt it it would tell the difference between wellbutrin and other amphetamines. The subsequent urine test would though.

I have actually contacted this company to see how to become a distributor. I already have the software skills and I already sell to HR departments, so this seemed like an easy way to expand my offerings.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

sounds good to me, alot more priviate.it is a shame it has to be hooked up & not portable.