Thread: new drug test
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by BigSis View Post
I doubt it, Done. It is a screening device to screen OUT substance-free folks from having to have a urine analysis. The idea being - why pay for a UA for the clean ones. It screens IN anyone who needs further testing.

So likely, you would be screened IN, but then if you take a reliable UA test, you will have the same results (I presume you can get a UA test that differentiates between Wellbuterin and other amphetamines?).

Sounds like a good device for a large company like a trucking company or restaurant that has been paying to have ALL employees screened on a regular basis.
I didn't really understand all that, lol. You doubt it would work? or that it wouldn't work?
or it would work Yes?

or No?

Does it measure by how big the pupil is?

My pupils are always bigger now, not huge, like they were on meth, but a little bit bigger.

Wellbutrin can make you fail a meth test, so can dexatrim, or a cough syrup, so many things, normal things can make you fail a meth test. I've found this out just by doing research for others on the substance board who have failed their tests.

I've never had to take a test, because I've never had a reason too. But I would not be happy if I had to take one because they are not accurate at all.
And I know I do not have a drop of meth in my body, if someone told me I did when I didn't after all this time, Ughhhh.... But then again, that is why I will never use again. I will never put myself in that position again. Luckily I never got into that kind of trouble with the law....

It is scary to me.