I dont know why!

Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I dont know why!

I don't know why but today I feel like the luckiest person. There is so much not right in my world but I still feel so happy for all of the things that are. Lately I have been feeling hopeless and blue. For some unknown reason the cloud has lifted and I feel good about the things that are right. I have been grieving the husband that I thought that I loved and trusted. I had my appointment at the Center for Violent Crimes yesterday and I cried through a lot of it. The therapist told me that is going to take about a year for me to view my world different than it was before. I feel good about being in therapy. I talked to my son yesterday. He doesn't know anything. That would be up to my daughter if she wants him to know or not. Hearing his voice made me feel so good. He is an awesome son and I just love him so much. My other sons wife called me yesterday and hearing her voice made me feel good too. She was telling me all about the baby (my little grandaughter). She even put the baby's ear to the phone so she could hear Grammy tell her how much I loved her. My dil told me she loved me too. My Ad started on Suboxone today and feels good about it. My exh mom called today. I told my daughter that I have been avoiding her. I haven't been able to talk to her because of what Ad has disclosed to me about her father. It's almost like he is not here to lash out at and his mom is the next living thing to him.........I just want to scream at her. My daughter said for me not to be mad at grandma.......what HE did is not her fault. She said she has no problem with grandma at all. More mature than me. My daughter said she is a lot less anxious since she told me. For that I feel good.
I have a lot to be happy about today........Even if it is just for today.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Lobo,
I am glad you are having a good day. Things will work out for you. It is a good sign that you are getting help, and yes it can take time to feel normal again. Your daughter is right that you should not be mad at her grandmom, for what you exh did. But I can understand you wanting to lash out at someone.
Think of all the good things you have in your life and all the people who love you, and hopefully it will give you more good days.
Prayers coming to you
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

and the beginning of many more!!!!
Glad things are good today!~
love,
susan
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
krhea75

Good for you Lobo! I know what you mean about the cloud lifting. I think sometimes it just takes us a while to accept things and then we can deal with it and move on.
krhea
Old 08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

so happy you are having a positive day! blessings, k
Old 08-08-2007, 01:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Good example that when we are in the dark times to know that "this too will pass"
Your share has motivated me to sit still for a moment and make a gratitude list.
I have way more to be grateful for than not, I gotta remember that.
Happy to hear things are turning around for you in a lot of ways.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

good days are great
Old 08-08-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

without rain there is no rainbow. i am glad you are feeling better.it sounds as if you have a lot of people that love & care about you. it is not anybodys fault what happened to your daughter expect for her father. let your H.P. work in your life, even tho i know that is hard to do in a case like your daughters. still praying for u both.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

hope, Thank you for saying it is no ones fault except HIS. I need to hear that because even though I know that is true........I still feel responsible for not protecting her. I know that sounds crazy because there was never the slightest clue for me to even think that I had to protect her. It is just what mothers are supposed to do.

Spritual, I'm happy I motivated you to count your blessings

Krhea, I agree that the cloud does lift when we come to terms with our issues.
Sometimes acceptance brings some form of relief and that helps use to face our problems.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Pam, I am working on separating his mother from him. I'll be okay in time. If I can't be the person that I should be for her then I'll stay away fom her for a little while until I work through this.
One of the reasons I feel so lucky is because I do have a lot of people in my life that love me. I am so grateful.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Aw, Lobo, you so deserve to feel good, and have a peaceful day. Sounds like you're at a turning point for the better.