How do they pass the"P" test???

Old 07-29-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How do they pass the"P" test???

I have called the parole officer on hubby-who is on :weed/pt. meth and prescription meds. Hubby brags he has a way to pass all the tests. Even when he was high as kite he said he would never tell me and then laughed. I know someone told me you could get it a a health food store? On-line? He gets it off line. Anyone got a name of clue???? LOL
Old 07-29-2007, 04:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There are kits you can buy that somehow help you pass clean for pot use-but I don't know if they work for other drugs...
Old 07-29-2007, 04:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've seen that stuff in the health food store. Can't remember the name of it, but it ain't cheap.
Soooo, if your broke, you'd have to shoplift it.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
President

I think it's called Gold somethingorother. You can buy it at GNC. Also heard of ppl who strap a bag to their arm with urine with a tube to their hand.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I've been told that when you are on probation, they actually have someone in the bathroom watching you take your p*ss test!
Old 07-29-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

I know a girl whose been on probation forever now, she's kind of a mess. But she uses her little sister's urine.

I guess if you really want to do it, there are many ways, I've heard of many different things.

Kind of sucks though, because from what I hear it's super easy to fail a meth
test. I've never had to take a test, never been in trouble. But I have heard
that diet pills, anti's, etc. can make you fail them.

Seems like there should be a better system than urine. That's so grose
anyway...
Old 07-29-2007, 05:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

my a.s. is on crack.he gets his from the health store. it cleans your system out. it is only good i think for 4 hrs. when it comes to drugs. then the drug will show back up.i know his p.o. always went to the bathroom with him when he took the urine test. the 'stuff" is expensive, about $50, for one time use.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Does anyone has have a clue to the name or something? Only 1 health food store within 20 miles and I was friends with the owners. We had our boats at the same marina-until I sold it to support AH. AH got it all...
Old 07-29-2007, 08:58 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My ex-wife is a pill addict. Our marriage, our business, our livelihood and our family where destroyed by addiction. The last thing I want is for her to avoid recovery as a result of dodging a drug test.

Separate from my personal opinion, this website is pro-recovery. Giving out the names of producst, and links to products, that assist people in commiting a felony, misdemeanor, or any other illegal activity, is not allowed here. I have remove some posts from this thread and will appreciate it if you guys can keep the discussion to how we can help the addicts in our lives to find recovery.

Mike
Old 07-29-2007, 09:05 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

why do you need to know Moms?
Old 07-30-2007, 06:03 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Just wanted to know because "hubby" passes his test and laughs about it. Said he would never tell me how. I would like to be able to tell the parole officer and my attorney. I never thought about asking for a name and it being given & druggies would see it. So sorry.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Moms, no problem at all. It's hard to remember that the whole world reads these posts, especially when we're in the middle of something as huge as a spouse with an addiction.

As far as turning in your husband. Is it safe for you to do so? How is he going to react when he finds out? I think your personal and emotional safety is far more important than turning him in. Whadya think?

Mike
Old 07-30-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I already turned him in a few weeks ago. The parole officer was nice. He called my husband and told him to get into the parole officer right away-ended up the next morning. He passed the darn test!!!! Only once did he test positive and I had called before and they went to the job he was working. When has has the nerve to light up a big Ceech and Chong hooter in front of me-it was time to do something! Hubby said he would always pass the testwould not tell me how. He just called me a B---- and at "rat", moved out. He is not a violent person toward me-not at all. Shame on me-I honestly did not think about the "info" being placed on this site and how many would read it. THANKS!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 04:35 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I am not sure how one would pass something like that...
My AH always told me he passed his tests... For the first year he was almost always using, they know when they have to go to probation, so they simply stop using about three days prior. So many people on probation, that they rarely do a non-scheduled visit. My AH is presently on drug court...whole diff. ball game...they call every night just after 10, once a week court visit, and once a week probation visit, and at least 2 field visits... He is on this because even though he told me he passed his p tests, he actually failed about 5!
If you ask my AH, he'll tell you this has saved his life... there is no freedom, and along with three NA meetings a week he has three IOP classes a week.
He now has over 7 months clean...and getting stronger every day.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:48 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
On a tear

My kids told me ways they 'hid' clean urine - both on their bodies and at the outpatient center they attended. My son took all sorts of stuff - some of it dangerous - in order to pass his UAs, but you know what? Eventually, he got caught anyway. I asked him how that happened - he said he just got sloppy.

Imagine that - an addict getting sloppy? Your AH will get caught when he is ready to ... and when it is entirely his doing. Then he can take ENTIRE responsibility for the results/consequences. When WE get involved, when WE instigate the arrest or the discovery - the addicts almost always find out. Then, instead of it being a "learning opportunity", it is an opportunity for them to play the "victim". And that leads nowhere good.

An addict in my hometown got stopped this weekend for speeding. The silly woman was so discombobulated she handed the cop the wallet with her rig and drugs, instead of the wallet with her id and money. All I could think of was - "must've been her time".

My prayers are that your husband can find his way into recovery and that time can be soon. But even more importantly, I pray YOU can find some recovery and serenity and start experiencing a life of joy.

(((Momsrainbow)))
Old 07-31-2007, 05:36 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

For those of you who did not read this entire thread and missed it the first time around, please read this:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/1430729-post9.html

I will continue to remove posts that violate SR policy and give out the names of producst, or links to products, that assist people in commiting a felony, misdemeanor, or any other illegal activity. Faking a pee test is a crime, posting such information is aiding and abbetting. Such posts are distracting to the purpose of this thread and disrespectful of the original poster.

Violation of SR rules will get you banned. So wake up and smell the roses.

Mike