Notices

hate me...

Old 05-11-2007, 04:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hate me...

I wish someone would :camper: me away
Kick me slap me, wake me up..i'm a bloody zombie..I don't even have the energy to clean, that's not me...THIS ISN'T ME. I HATE ME SO MUCH I HATE IT. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK BECAUSE OF MY TABLETS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE BECAUSE OF THE STUPID DEPRESSION, THE STUPID PAST. I HATE IT. I HATE IT.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dear Lost Child,

Please try to change your way of thinking...There MUST be something positive in your life...It will not help you to only think of the negative aspects of your life...It will only cause you to sink deeper into depression...

Thinking of you...
Old 05-11-2007, 06:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lost,
I am so sorry that you are down right now. Please be strong, as this too shall pass. You are in my thoughts.
Liss
Old 05-11-2007, 06:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
believer

That's the depression's job to get you as low as it can. Will you let her win?.......

I believe you love you and because a part of you wants to glow, the other wants to assure you don't do that. If there's one thing i know is you're worth it, amazing, because newsflash: God doesn't make crap! And the past is nothing compared to what you can do in the future...I believe so much in your abilities. I believe when you are out of the woods you won't see the dark behind, you will see the light ahead...

I can't hug you, but i would if you were next to me......my hand is on the screen, reach out.....
Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Today, I'm grateful I'm an alcoholic.

It gives me a program, a way of life, principles upon which to live.

I was useless all on my own.

It's a better way of live for me.

Thank God for AA!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

there is always something positive and worth living for, you just have to look for it.

Levi
Old 05-11-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Rather ya think ya can or can't,your exactly right..You can beat this..Attitude is everything..I've been there,and back from it.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

how are you doing today, LC ?
D
Old 05-11-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
IO Storm

For you, LC..............
Attached Images
File Type: gif
70219.gif (2.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 05-11-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Pretty simple for complicated people. I heard once that you can not have a attitude of Gratitude and be in self pity at the same time. This is true as far as I am concerned. How do we change our attitudes...it is the old back dog and white dog effects.

We each have two sides, the black dog (which is negative) and the white dog (which is positive). the one that grows the most is the one that we feed. When I start thinking that ******** that is when I try and change my thinking and maybe even saying, "God, don't let me think like that!"

Life isn't easy and it isn't always going to be pleasant. That wouldn't be reality. That is our problem is that we never could live life in reality, we always had to live a life that was filled with fantasys. or at least that is my opinion.

Through working the steps, getting and using a sponsor, going to meetings, reading the literature, and not using no matter what I haven't had to take a drug (alcohol is a drug) since May 25, 2006 and for that I am eternally grateful.

Sometimes we need to take responsibilities for our life. It says in the NA Basic Text, either we grow up or we die. The choice is ours.

With Love and Respect

Vic
Old 05-12-2007, 01:26 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Determined

Hows things now Lost?

Am I right in thinking you have to see your nurse again today? Let us know how that goes.

The sun will rise tomorrow, the world will still be turning tomorrow, even the birds will sing tomorrow and maybe the rain will fall, but hope and beauty can be found in all these things,, and that day is not far away for you, you know the day where you WILL see the sun, smell the rain or hear the birds again.

Hang on, ts just around that corner, you know that corner, the one thats real dark , you're almost there, just keep trudging on around that corner. "Keep right on to the end of that road!!"

Let us know how you go today

Hugs
Old 05-12-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Life is Grand

I would rather hug you and love you, until you can love yourself. It might be hard at first, but it does get easier, I promise.

Cathy
Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Amen Surley....

Just what they told me in AA when I first went in and each time I went out and
came back...

Let us love you until you can love yourself.

Saved my life.

Love,

IO
Old 05-12-2007, 10:42 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
tangled up in blue

Hi Lost, I'm thinking about you. Depression is a horrible disease. I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way.