Notices

Oxy's wreck lives

Old 09-24-2006, 03:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Oxy's wreck lives

hello,
my ex bf is addict to oxycotin 40mg but he choose his pills over me and our son, that's wat broke us up. anyway he goes to the doctors everyweek and the stupid doctor gives him re-fills and keeps getting those damn pills, and he sits in his car shooting the pills into his arms, he does this everyday single day and sometimes he takes more than his surpose to.sometimes he takes about 6 pills-40mg each and his like a zombie that just lies on the couch all day...those pills will kill him one of these days and he wont be here to see our beautiful son growing up but he choose those pills, his pills come first before anyone. oh well
Night_OwL
Old 09-24-2006, 11:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry your BF is acting like an idiot. These drugs really change the way the brain works, I know. I've done things becuase of them that I normally would never ever do. Be patient, don't enable him. Maybe he'll come around.
Good luck.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ahh

I had a small addiction to oxys and it was not fun, luckily i got out of it thanks to my ex boyfriend. we would always do them together until he got out of control and starting shooting them, this was enough for me to quit. a few months later he od'd and fell into a coma, was in ICU for one week and barely made it out alive. I stayed with him for while after that but unfortunately it ruined our relationship and I am no longer with him. I do know that he needed some support but I learned that you can only do so much for someone like that, then its up to them to realize they need to change. I am sorry to hear about this, hang in there, somethings gotta give
Old 10-10-2006, 05:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi thnx for the comments. :-)
I am No longer wif my bf, his my ex bf now, has been for a year, we dont even speak or see each other now..we have a son together and his started being very rude n nasty to me now..but i was used to him being like dat..i hate him for wat his doing. i sometimes wish he would od himself n finally be out of my life forever...i know thats not a nice thing to say but its the true. He needs help Soo bad..but he tells everyone he doesnt have a problem.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi thnx for the comments. :-)
I am No longer wif my bf, his my ex bf now, has been for a year, we dont even speak or see each other now..we have a son together and his started being very rude n nasty to me now..but i was used to him being like dat..i hate him for wat his doing. i sometimes wish he would od himself n finally be out of my life forever...i know thats not a nice thing to say but its the true. He needs help Soo bad..but he tells everyone he doesnt have a problem.

Night_OwL
Old 10-10-2006, 02:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
one day at a time

night owl, your ex bf needs help, but as long as he doesn't think he has a problem he will never get help. Maybe someday he will wake up and realize what the pills are doing to him and what he is losing by taking them and maybe he will get the help that he needs. In the mean time, keep the faith and take care of your lovely son. You still have a wonderful life to live.

Blue
Old 11-18-2006, 01:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi,
thank you to all that has answer my reply.
My ex bf does NOT want anyones help so i have now given up trying, its just a waste of time bothering. He can do wat ever the hell he wants i dont care anymore for him, to me his just a waste of space.

Night_OwL