Ex Husbands!!

Old 09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
In Recovery

Ex Husbands!!

Yesterday when I went to pick up my elder daughter from ex H (#1), he started asking me if I was going to get divorced from my current H. I said, "probably," hoping to blow him off.

Mr. #1 started in on me about how H #2 should go to counseling, and should stop and think about what he is losing, and reconsider divorce (hello...I failed to mention to this self-righteous A** that I'm the one who left, I'm the one who will most likely file). I said, "You should talk to him about that."
He said, "Well, I can't tell him anything."

Ifelt like laughing in #1s face and also telling him to mind his own F*ing business!!
Afterwards, I was feeling very ticked off, becuase I didn't put up any boundaries, but just let him inside my thoughts...dam, that is something I really need work on, and because

(when he was in the process of kicking me out 8 years ago) HE refused counseling, telling me I was "Pyscho" so I was the one who needed counseling (which H #2 basically also told me, by saying that I needed to "go away" somewhere for 30 days to "get better."), HE (MR #1 A*******) threw me away after 4 MONTHS of so-called marriage, and my best guess is that he married me only because his exgirlfriend got married, so he was "getting back" at her by marrying me.

I also wished I'd leaned into the car (in which his mail-order bride from the Phillipines was sitting),and said, (to hime)"I have some advice for YOUR spouse...(to her)...I feel sorry for you because I don't think you have any idea what you are getting into."

I guess in the long run it was best that I kept my mouth shut, but OOOHHHH!!
I just wished I could be a complete B*TCH sometimes....I guess I'm too wimpy and timid to really let my Inner B*itch out. Dang.

I wish I could have recorded him saying that, and go back in time to play the tape for him 8 years ago...hypocrite.

Thanks for letting me you-know-what!!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I guess I'm too wimpy and timid to really let my Inner B*itch out.
Or maybe you're getting healthy an refusing to allow HIM to control YOUR actions by refusing to stoop to the level he was at? It's a fine line between the two.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
In Recovery

Thanks, Ginger.

I wanted so much to just crab about it to someone, and figured....Hey, I can post on SR! I am glad I didn't stoop to his level, but...

What upset me was that I let myself get sucked into a conversation with someone who, IMO, has no business even talking with me about mypersonal life, much less dispensing advice. (Serenity....serenity...serenity)..

Thanks for listening and repsponding....feeling much better now.