oh mega!!!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

oh mega!!!!!

where are you? I've missed your updates and you gotta have some. I know you're all single and a working girl now but give it up for those of us who need to live through you for now, LOL. hope all is well.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Hey Sunshine!!! I have been away for a while and I've missed you and everyone here!!!

I've been SOOOO busy with my new job and I cannot use the internet at work for anything other than work lest I be fired! Don't want to go through that again LOL. I basically work 11-12 hour days depending on traffic- my shift is 9 hours and the commute can be hellishly unpredictable. The only reason I'm on here now is that I took a 4 1/2 hour "nap" when I got home! I've just been beat. Now my sleeping schedule is screwed, but who cares b/c tomorrow is Friday baby!!

I've also been going out of town on weekends every chance I get. I went home to visit last weekend so I wasn't around. My schedule has been hectic-- there's work, the gym, laundry, dishes, general errands. There's just not enough hours in the day.

I hope you're doing great and I do have a few updates. I'll have to start a couple of threads here soon.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You are fitting the gym into that hectic schedule??????
You are my HERO!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 09:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good to hear success around here.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Mega, I was getting worried. I'm glad you are well. Love you
Old 08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Awwww- thanks guys!! Yep Patty, I have been hitting it hard- the gym that is. I'm about to go in about 20 minutes. I am really so exhausted when I get home that it takes EVERY ounce of self-discipline I have to get my butt off the couch and just go. Once I'm there I feel great!! I fit into my "skinny jeans" for the first time today in months and months.

Oh Karen--- I feel very fortunate. Everything has really come together nicely for me. I really feel like HP has been looking out for me throughout all this. I just hope it all lasts!!

((Kermie))- no need to worry. I am fine although very tired most of the time LOL. Love you too and I hope you're enjoying your new job.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

you are my hero mega - i have slacked off in my exercise routine and now am wearing a splint for tendonitis in my thumb (hmm..too much computer time me thinks!).

glad to hear all is going well, but busy!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Thanks Christie!!! I really don't think I could have come this far without all of you. You all are MY heroes!!!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cwohio
(hmm..too much computer time me thinks!).

Ya think??? lol