Notices

I hope im in the right place!

Old 01-26-2006, 06:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question I hope im in the right place!

Ill start out by saying I suffer from panic attacks which I take daily mediacation for, I also have depresion which im also medicated for...about a year ago i was digisnosed with tremors also medicated for at the presennt I am waiting on test results for MS and theres where my real problem begins....my body is overwhelmed with anxiety waiting on the resutls you see I watched my Aunt suffer for more than fourty years with MS and I would never want to be in that position. I cant seem to get out of bed or out of my own way for that matter ...my husband has been great through this process my health is failing and he has picked up the household chores as well as the cooking when Im not able that also leaves a big guilt trip for me to deal with beacuse I am a strong woman and usally I take care of everything myself....this is killing me I dont know what to do at this point any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((mygirl)))))

Hello and welcome. I am not completely sure if you are in the right place, but the mental health forum may help you. You can go to that forum and there are many of us who experience similar feelings such as you.
When are the results available to you? Are you receiving therapy for the anxiety?

Please come back and let us know what the test results say. I will keep you in my prayers, and also sending healing thoughts to you...

Peace and Prayers,
Wolfstarr
Old 01-26-2006, 07:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi,

There are lots of us here, similar illnesses, different illnesses, but support and friendship for all.

I am treated for major depression and anxiety. Both of which are very cruel conditions in my experience. Fortunately my pdoc and the right med cocktail have me as normal as I can be, and that is a very big deal to me, I appreciate it beyond measure. Even tho' you will often hear me griping and moaning.

I hate the way they leave people in limbo waiting for test results. It is cruel.

When things get really tough for me, I go by the Just for Today thought that just for today I can endure something that would apall me to put up with for the rest of my life.

One day at a time.

You might want to check out the mental health forum for depression, it has tons of "stickies" information and coping techniques.
I am less familiar with this forum even tho' I also have PTSD.

hugs,
live
Old 01-27-2006, 06:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you so much for your consideration...today I am going to try to at least get out of the house..which I have not done in a week...lets hope this helps as well
Old 01-27-2006, 04:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I often felt too raw to expose myself to others and to interact, I met a young woman today whom we discovered we both had found comfort in taking late night strolls, not being seen, but enjoying the peace and calm of the night stars and fresh air. I do hope you get out, in my experience the longer you wait the harder it gets.
hugs,
live
Old 01-28-2006, 10:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I was able to pull myself from my bed yesterday and spend the day with my daughter and my grandsonsons while I was in alot of pain phyically I was in all my glory emotionally...how can something that makes me feel so good be so hard to accomplish...I know this probably sounds a litle crazy but it seems like without this little invisible person pulling me by the arm out of the bed much less of out the house....and belive me I put up a fight with all kinds of excuses I would never leave the house even though I have the most wonderful moments with my granchildren....someone please help me I so confused
Originally Posted by liveweyerd
I often felt too raw to expose myself to others and to interact, I met a young woman today whom we discovered we both had found comfort in taking late night strolls, not being seen, but enjoying the peace and calm of the night stars and fresh air. I do hope you get out, in my experience the longer you wait the harder it gets.
hugs,
live