Notices

Delusions and Paranoia

Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Delusions and Paranoia

I have always had some level of anxiety, and sometimes panic attacks, but the last few months it has turned into full-blown delusions and paranoia. I can't sleep at night because I think everyone is plotting against me and I come up with these crazy schemes in my head. Usually during the day I am fine, but at night they get worse especially if I am alone. I started cutting again, which I hadn't done in a few years. It just seems like there is no release. My nights are very long and my sleep schedule is pretty bad, and I've been hearing voices. No command voices, but the voices of the people I think are plotting, mumbles that I can't understand, but I know what they're talking about. I take Seroquel and Depakote for Bipolar, and I have a doctor's appointment on the 12th, but if anyone can give me some ideas on how to help myself that would be great. I keep trying to tell myself it isn't real but I take every move and every breath I hear to mean I am right, that the person hates me, and they are planning something to hurt me.