Notices

Thanks

Old 02-16-2009, 01:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanks

i have had an anxity disorder for the last 10 years. i have tryed all kids of meds. but nothing really helps me. I also have trouble being around alot of people and dont like to make new friends. i didnt know that part of it was because of my sickness. i thought my problems were made worse do to i have a daughter who is having a problem with drugs for the past 3 years. i found out alot just from reading what you all wrote. thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 03:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

Hi, Sweetgrass,
And welcome to the anxiety forum of SR!

There is some very good information in the stickies up top on the forum. I hope you'll take a look at the one titled, "How to stop worrying." In it, you'll find much good information about helping to ease your anxiety. Here's the link:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-worrying.html

My son is a drug addict. I can relate to your concerns over your daughter. I do hope you'll go over to the friends and family of substance abuse forums. Here's a link:
Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
You'll find many people there who understand what you're going through. They can help, too.

I hope we'll continue to see you and get to know you. I'm glad we've been able to help a bit.

Shalom!