Notices

Frito!!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 12:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
alconaut

Frito!!!!!

Hey Frito - you've got a bunch of people mad at you, and you really can't blame them.....

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.

Wanna talk about it?

Old 05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

"I'd put the mack hand down on that with a quickness." ~Doorknob
OMG, I can't believe you quoted that. What did I say that in reference to? I probably got that from a rap song.

Frito - I got your back on the "AA is not the only way" crusade, but I didn't hear GJ even imply anything about AA. And except for MM, none of the recovery programs condone moderation. Not sure about the others, but LifeRing is strictly nonprofit.

DK
Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
alconaut

Originally Posted by doorknob
OMG, I can't believe you quoted that. What did I say that in reference to? I probably got that from a rap song.
Lol DK! You said it on C'est's thread. I knew it originally came from a rap song, and I have been racking my brain trying to remember which one - early 90's sometime I think.....

I'll remove it if you want. Guess I should have asked first huh? It's especially funny because you don't remember writing it.....

Old 05-23-2006, 01:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I didn't do or say anything for anyone to be mad at me. .

Now, as to my having a bad day, not really. I was heading out to Sonic last night to get a burger and a sundae and felt nauseated, so I didn't eat anything and took pepto bismol and went to bed. I've shelled out additional legal fees and have little hope of winning a probate case, which is making me angry. Aside from that, everything is fine.

Do you want to know what I think about alkaline soils and PH levels? I've got some complaints with my tomato crop this year.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

I remember writing it, but couldn't remember where or why. I couldn't stand not knowing, so I pulled up my posts and found it pretty quick. Go ahead and leave it if you like it. It cracks me up! I'm not sure if it is from a particular song, but lines like that are said all the time. There is a song called "The Mack Hand" by JT da Bigga Figga. I rap a little myself, been listening to hip hop since Run DMC and LL Cool J. I've also been listening to country now for about 3 years, because that's what Susan listens to and sings. I sing alot of country too now, but it's always fun to bust out an Eminem song on unsuspecting folks at the country bar.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Imagine calling your freshly new born child:

"Bigga Figga"
Old 05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by Five
Imagine calling your freshly new born child:

"Bigga Figga"
You could just call 'em "FIVE" for short!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

he he he he
Old 05-24-2006, 02:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
body ~ mind ~ spirit

Hey Five where did "Bigga Figga" come from? Are you expecting and thinking up names?

Fritolay, hope the probate case goes ok for you and if you find any magical ways to grow tomatoes, I would be interested. I always get heaps of bugs in mine, so given up really. Mind you I wasn't probably putting enough time into it all.

BTW, I do relate to taking the idea of not drinking as a life time solution. I feel that was more what I did than the one day at a time thing. But I can see that working for other people, just shorten the time frame of "hanging out" for the drink to a safe period and not an overwhelmingly long time.