Notices

Make me feel missed PLEASE

Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Make me feel missed PLEASE

Im leaving for Jamaica Sunday night. All my family members are going to be home this weekend to see me off so I probally wont have time to be on the computer after today. My house will be full of the chatter of my grown children and brothers, sisters and friends. Im sure I will enjoy them all very much. I will miss you guys, I have really enjoyed this forum, and feel that I have really learned a lot here. I will be gone for 2 weeks. So tell me bye and wish me well, ( if you are not mad at me for something I said lol) If my plane don't crash or I don't get lost I will be back on here after June 1, So see you then. Until then I wish you all well. Love to all Debs
Old 05-12-2006, 12:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Debs))) Have a safe and fun trip! Enjoy each moment. We all will miss you and we will be awaiting your return. I'll pray for your safe return.

Have fun!!

hugs,
Cheryl
Old 05-12-2006, 01:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You will be missed. Have fun in Jamaica and we'll save a seat for ya.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
To Life!

Hey, Deb;
Have a GREAT vacation, and come back with tales of the wonderful time you had, when you forgot all about SR!
(cuz your mind was on all the wonderful things you were doing, and, in recovery manner, you were living totally in the moment! )

Looking forward to pics upon your return!

Shalom!
Old 05-12-2006, 01:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Deb, I was going to send you a message tomorrow, but i had better get it in now

Have GREAT trip, you will be missed, and I look forward to seeing you , and hearing your news when you get back

HUGX
Lee
Old 05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, Im truly going to miss all of you. Ive gotten addicted. Ive got to go pick up my child right now and do some shopping and then a thing at church but Ill be back on tonight before bed. Love you all Debs
Old 05-12-2006, 03:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Enjoy!!
Old 05-12-2006, 03:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
alconaut

Have a great vacation Debs!

Old 05-12-2006, 03:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Debs, you have a great time in Jamaica!

I'll look forward to you posting when you return.

Godspeed.....

Hugs,
Jane
Old 05-12-2006, 04:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Employment Exertion

Originally Posted by debsjsu
So tell me bye and wish me well, ( if you are not mad at me for something I said lol) Love to all Debs
Have fun
Old 05-12-2006, 07:48 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation. I am jealous!!! We'll be here when you get back!
Old 05-13-2006, 05:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Everyone is still in bed we stayed up late last pm talking so I have a little time.. just couldn't resist getting on here one last time. Thanks to every one for wishing me well on my trip. I am a little nervous, I don't know any of the people I am going to be traveling with except my instructor. I do know that we will be having class every day and going to some site like a mental institution, a boys home and a girls home, and we will be working on a youth center, every day we have somewhere we are going. So Im sure I will make friends. This is for my masters degree in social work, you would think I had enough education by now that I wouldn't be afraid but nope thats not even close to the truth. We will have homework every day and a final exam the day before we come home. We also have to find a Jamaican friend of our own to spend time with (safely of course) to interview about their life and write a paper about. Yep Im sceerd. But I have learned that walking through my fears is the most rewarding experience I can give myself. Love to you all Debs