Notices

figured something out

Old 03-07-2023, 01:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

figured something out

part of the reason I feel bad is that I've been sick.and I feel sp exhausted. it's been like 11 days and while my cough is mostly gone I'm so tired. this had affected my mood as I'm feeling so depressed. so this a big part of why I've been so negative lately. I've been trying to muscle through the cold and still stay active. I'm trying to stay out of self but it's not easy. I know it's not all about me but I feel so terrible. everything hurts from head to toe. I ache all over which unfortunately isn't new. I'm so tired of hurting all the time. I meet with my sponsor and we started the steps. I want so badly stop thinking about myself it hurts so much to be the way I am now.i just hope the steps will work this time.
David
Old 04-09-2023, 08:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

David, your post makes so much sense. Exhaustion/lack of sleep causes all kinds of issues, both mental and physical, and a bad and lengthy cold certainly disrupts our sleep as well as producing those aches you are enduring. I hope you'll soon be fully recovered from your cold and feeling better all the way around.