Notices

Keep me sober today

Old 11-13-2017, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
Thread Starter
 
Tiredofthepain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: California
Posts: 18
Keep me sober today

Praying that I get through today at work, my hand holds up, my doctor's appointment reveals some positive news and that I get home and have a peaceful evening and go to bed sober tonight. Keep my emotions in check, don't let things get to me, stay calm. One step at a time.
Tiredofthepain is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 06:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Member
 
corriec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 147
Right here - on SR - you're in good company, Tired. And never alone...
corriec is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 06:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader
 
ScottFromWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 16,945
Sounds like you are doing a good job of keeping yourself on track and focused Tired. Best wishes for a productive/successful visit with your doctor and don't forget SR is here all day long if you need us.
ScottFromWI is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 06:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk
 
ChloeRose63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Powers Lake, Wisconsin
Posts: 21,713
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!
Keep the faith.
ChloeRose63 is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 08:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 547
Take it easy, you can do it and imagine how good it will feel to go to bed sober
Culture is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 09:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Member
 
scaredikklegoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 323
You can do it. I hope your Dr has only.good news for you so you can relax.
scaredikklegoth is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 08:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I am not these thoughts - I am the Master of these thoughts.
 
ForestFrenzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 134
Think how great it will feel to wake up sober! No guilt, no hang over and one more feather in your sober hat, sitting straight and tall!
ForestFrenzy is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 02:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Member
 
RunnerBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 28
90% of things I worry about never happen, and the other 10% I can do absolutely nothing about. Worry is borrowing misery from the future. Think of being in the moment like a golden retriever.
RunnerBill is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 AM.