Notices

Remembering When Alcoholism started for me..

Old 06-14-2015, 07:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Remembering When Alcoholism started for me..

I am 47 now. I think i became addicted to alcohol first drink. What i try to do now is fathom the effect alcohol has made on my life. Or correct words to use. I can remember when i was not yet addicted
I believe i became addicted at 17. Before i was addicted to alcohol..life was beautiful and everything fascinated me. I try to remember begore i became addicted..and i can relish in what LIFE truly offers us. I want to go back to that space in time before i ever needed this trash and continue to need it daily. I read a comment here and they were ansolutely correct..alcohol is an insidious LIE. Come get some more. I am almost hating it which could be a very good thing for me..its an evil SOB
Old 06-14-2015, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

When i am double talking and confusing u guys reading this.group sorry. When i was 17 i believe i truly became addicted and then i felt all the effects of withdrawal. I remember being very ill. Wed sit at beach and just pound bottles of bacardi rum. I remember everything. Getting ill. And pounding more. Thats when my addiction took HOLD
Old 06-14-2015, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome 120degrees. You can go back to those days and experience life without alcohol...many have done so and you can too.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you are here and trying 120degrees!