Notices

And yet another hard day!!!

Old 12-21-2012, 07:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

And yet another hard day!!!

When will it all end?

My husbands nephew died last night..So young ...only 33, same age as my daughter they grew up neck to neck......

He had a history of drug abuse but recently had come out of rehab and was doing so good...

I can't even find out any reason right now ,no one seems to know what happened so it has me really concerned...

I talked to him day before yesterday on facebook...So sad right now..I have the comfort of knowing that he believed in God ..in fact that was most of his post on facebook ..That and ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Loved him.....What next!!!!! So So tired of all this sadness!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for your loss.

D
Old 12-21-2012, 08:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Just want to add I have no idea why rehab was linked..I just added ie spell and am sure that has something to do with it. Not my doing. I will have to figure it out. So if you think I'm doing something wrong..I'm not.. just may have made a mistake with ie spell..sorry(again) and now it goes away. So confused......It's back I give up.....
Old 12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. I have lost two people very close to me in my life and it's extremely hard to deal with and grasp why....especially when they are young. Every time I think about them I just tell myself I am lucky to have known them while they were here. Keep your head up.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sorry. Wish there was more to say or do. I have read your posts and know you are a believer. I will pray that you and your family can somehow find strength and peace to carry you through these very tough times.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It gets harder as the night goes on..Overdose of xanax at his mothers house and last time he was on my porch he said I just got to stay away from my momma. I'm so sick so very sick. God help us all!!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Happier View Post
I am sorry. Wish there was more to say or do. I have read your posts and know you are a believer. I will pray that you and your family can somehow find strength and peace to carry you through these very tough times.
He was too!!! And that's what I grasp on to. He was trying so hard. all his Facebook post recently were about being sure we kept Jesus the reason for the season..He had 4 beutiful children. God bless them all. It has to be hard right now with Christmas but at the same time I know he is in the arms of our Lord......Love him...saw a shooting star tonight and felt so right!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

S'ok there's no link there - maybe it was the spellchecker?

I rarely understand God's will exauhsted, but I try have faith especially about the things that seem wrong or cruel to me.

I try to remember most of all that this life is an impermanent one for all of us.

I really like the Indian poet Tagore - he's really good at reminding me that I believe this life is but a stage on the journey to my ultimate destination..

From time to time I feel the moment for travel has come.
On the day of leaving, cast a veil
of humble sunset-glaze.
Let the time to leave
be quiet, still. Let no pompous memorials
build the hypnosis of grieving.
Let the lines of trees by the departure door
bestow the tranquil chanting of earth
on quiet heaps of leaves.
Let night’s soundless blessing slowly descend,
iridescent offerings of the seven stars.

wherever his soul is now, I choose to believe it's in a better place.
D
Old 12-22-2012, 08:06 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Just want you to know we are still thinking of you. Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected. I hope you have the support that you need there.
There is always someone here too.