Notices

Fight w hubby

Old 07-27-2012, 12:53 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

And how often should it be brought up w/o it seeming like nagging?
Old 07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

MetalChick he only works a couple weeks every few months right now but the extra money we need does come from his dad so maybe that's part of it I also think he must not feel great about not having a full time job to support us . That's a whole other issue . When he isn't working he will drink from around 11 till bedtime
Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gingerz View Post
NewHouse2012 how do you talk to him about it and how does he respond? I def need to work on my self confidence ugh
He knows he's in the wrong drinking all the time. Since he is happy and never complains about HO or gets black out drunk I just don't say anything. We are all on our own journey. But I have noticed that he really slows down when I don't drink. Leading by example is good.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:59 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Yea I think I'm just going to let him work it out and kindly speak to him if I really need to . My hubby doesn't slow down at all if I do or don't drink . In the meanwhile I'm going to get super healthy and have fun w baby hopefully he will want to join <3
Old 07-27-2012, 05:31 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I looked like that holdin beer

Tough situation for sure, but you sound like you have a good plan. before I quit drinking My BF and I used to fight about my drinking. He never said I had to quit, and didn't complain a lot, but there where times when he poured my beer down the sink, and would not hang out with me if I was drinking. I think he would cringe inside when he heard the beer can pop. I think the fact that he didn't like it, and it was causing a lot of problems helped me to quit, but wasn't my main reason. I wanted him to just shut up and be "cool" about my drinking, but I am glad that he gave me a hard time sometimes.