Notices

RED FACE ISSUE : Solved

Old 11-13-2011, 09:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

RED FACE ISSUE : Solved

geez i remember when drinking that i had so many issues that i thought were odd.
my biggest one was my beet red face.
I thought it was cancer, excema, blood disease, too much sun, my antidepressant acting up.

this red face consumed me, i posted here aot and was obsessed with finding an answer on google, went to the dr about it too, not telling him i drank.

I did find the answer, finally

STOP DRINKING AND IT GOES AWAY. So easy.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have the same problem. I noticed this morning while I was putting my makeup on that I don't have to wear SO MUCH makeup. I still have some redness around my nose, and hoping that it will eventually go away, but it's been 31 days now, and not to sure that it will. How long did it take for yours to go away?
Old 11-13-2011, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Omg! I can totally relate! My face seems to turn red for ANY reason at all so as soon as that alcohol hit my bloodstream I turned into a tomato face. I used to have special makeup that I would call my "drinking makeup" LOL. It's amazing how much better I feel living a sober life. Physically and mentally. Thanks for reminding me of one more reason to stay sober today. I'm glad you finally found your answer. Lol.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lol. I had the same problem (:
Old 12-02-2011, 01:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Why is a mouse when it spins?

My wife would always wonder why my ears were so purple! I never told her anything more than I didn't know, but it was probably the drinking. Thank you for another thing to be thankful for in my sobriety. I don't have to hide my drinking and wonder if my tells are letting on ... because I don't have tells when I'm not drinking. w00t!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wow, I was the complete opposite! My face was a bit of a dull grey colour (apart from my bloodshot eyes of course!). I would have to wear a lot of colour correcting makeup to brighten up my complexion. I'm starting to see a bit more colour in my cheeks but it's slow as I'm finding it hard to eat the last few weeks.

Delighted to hear you're all starting to look and feel a bit healthier. It makes it seem more worth it when you start seeing the results of your hard work.

Well done everyone

M
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Miela...it did take a little while before I really looked and felt physically better...give it time

I actually wear blush now...I always thought I had a naturally reddish complexion
Old 12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

My complexion was gray and my face was soooo puffy. I looked like hell when I was drinking.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I had red face too along with a nice puffiness that all the ladies loved...or so i thought ha