Notices

Out of it.

Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Just my two cents, but any drug that has that kind of power over you cant be good. Best of luck to you.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Ya know what? Anxiety and crippling panic attacks have quite a bit of power too. I was having these long before I was medicated for them and they are immobilizing. I can actually leave my apartment and work part time now, something I was not doing this time last year. My brain chemicals are my own, I did not choose this. I don't have perfect brain chemistry and so I am treated and I disagree- meds are very, very good for me and I would not have made the progress I did this past year without them. I'd prefer not to end up in a hospital again for attempted (you can guess, it's an unacceptable word)- so yes my desire to live and live well is helped by some synthetic brain chemicals at this time.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Sleepie I am with you on that one. I have tried several times to go off antidepressants and become severely depressed. Without them I don't know where I'd be today. But people who have never been there can't possibly understand what a savior they are.