Notices

Sadness

Old 11-19-2010, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sadness

I am tired and sad and discarded. I don't understand why people seem to take interest in me for awhile and then toss me out like so much trash. It's happened again. I am starting to think I am not meant to be here. Well not starting- but my life is very alone, and I met someone recently and as soon as I let myself feel okay about it I got dumped. I am so sad, and used and I just wish there was something I could trust not to hurt me. The world operates on power trips and lies, I can't participate.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep your head up. You sound like you've got a really good heart and you care about others as much as yourself. A lot of us here get a boost when you post about your victories (we just don't always post!). Wishing you a good weekend
Old 11-19-2010, 07:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi sleepie...I wish there was some way I could help you but I just don't know what it is. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers....hugs...LaFemme
Old 11-19-2010, 08:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You are not alone. It is indeed unfair that at times, it seems like so many people out there are mean, nasty, selfish, and so on. Misery loves company. Don't let their negativity push you down or keep you down.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That's true soidog, I often forget that. I had a bad night, thank you for the kind comments.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Easier said than done sometimes, but I read a quote once that goes something like, "Do not let other people dictate how you feel and if something happens in life, it is our decision on how we react."

Sometimes we can find good feelings if we choose to ...

"The world operates on power trips and lies, I can't participate." Yes, bad things do happen but many great things occur as well!

Dave
Old 11-20-2010, 08:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
c49
Its time for bed

Well, I know its not a Hallmark moment... but thanks for writing that out. I'll bet there are over a dozen of lurkers here who feel exactly as you do, but are too shy to make the courageous and honest posts that you make.

Thank you.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Old 11-20-2010, 12:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You are all so very nice. Thanks for putting up with it. Some of the best advice I ever got was "You can't control what others do, but you can control what you do". I may write that out and post it on my wall.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:51 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
"You can't control what others do, but you can control what you do".
:
Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
2nd chance at a 1st cl*** life

I can relate to you. I feel so alone too, like nobody cares about me or loves me. I know that this isn't true, but the people I do want to love and care about me, I feel they dont. I'm sorry you feel the way I do, it sucks. It's an indescribable immense pain that I would never wish upon anyone.