Notices

4 year and a half war...

Old 03-17-2010, 03:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Unhappy 4 year and a half war...

And I still lose the battles... :sniff: ... :sniff: ... AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Don't give up, Paulos.

The words in my signature have inspired me many times to just keep trying one more time.

Keep trying, you're worth it.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher~
Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Disposable Hero

Surrender means not having to fight anymore.

If you surrender to your disease of alcoholism...

If you surrender to a Power greater than your disease...

If you want to pursue insanity, depravity, and death by drinking...

If you want what we have and are willing to go to any lengths...

What do you want to do for your spiritual, emotional, mental, & physical well being?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
War? Battle? Hey Paulos I know this might be slightly religious and holy but I wanted to share it with you......

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.