Notices

Chat meetings?

Old 01-26-2009, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Chat meetings?

Since I'm still pretty new around here I'm sure I'm just missing the link or post. But I have read in numerous posts here about "chat meetings" here. couple questions about those...

#1 What exactly are the chat meetings? is there a set time for the chat meetings here, and if so is there a post about when they are? (meaning day/time)

#2 I see the symbol at the top of the forum that says Chat meetings but its not click-able. Is there a click-able tab to get into the chat meetings/chat room? probably is but I'm just over looking it most likely.

Thanks

Steve
Old 01-26-2009, 04:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

hi steve ... you can find the chat room on the main page click on it and it will take you directly to the chat room , its mostly open chat till meetings are in session . not sure why it wont let you access the meeting schedules . the ones that are listed by day ?? maybe someone can help you with that responce , but you can come join us in the caht room at anytime many in there talkin sharing , laughting and tears , good ppl and a great place to be when nuttin else is going on . hope to see you there ..
Old 01-26-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Steve,

Click on the day you are interested in, they are right under the heading 'Chat Meetings' that you were unable to click on. There are meetings every day, and even when there isn't, there is almost always someone in chat to connect with. Feel free to post any further questions about chat here on this thread.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm confused about all the chat and stuff too, and it's taken me a while to work out what the hell was going on in all those page headers and stuff. They're a bit unclear! I can't chat because of permission problems in my browser, anyway.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Rowan- thanks! i saw all the days there but had no idea what those were for...duh! lol. Thanks appreciate it!

Steve
Old 01-26-2009, 05:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

You can also look here Chat Meetings - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information in the Chat Meetings forum.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...m-eastern.html

Here's one for Wednesday