Notices

Bottle caps from the past.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bottle caps from the past.

The other day I was looking for something in the basement (a money clip). I pushed the dryer from the wall and found an old beer bottle cap. The two in a half years I have been sober I have found several beer caps in various places when cleaning or looking for something.

It amazing to get those little reminders of where I was, and where I am now. It also reminds me of how much of a slob I was when I was drinking...lol.

Tom
Old 11-23-2007, 08:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

I still am finding dead ones back in the woods out side of my fence, I too was a pig!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oops, I had a previous typo on the above post. I have been sober almost a year and a half.

Tom
Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Smile Bottle Caps.....bottles from the past..

When our son was living here and even later when he came to do yard work for us...he hid wine and beer bottles outside. My husband found all of them gradually as he was working around different areas. :comfort

When our oldest son was in highschool he must have been drinking in his room at night. When he moved out we cleaned his room and found all kinds of beer and wine bottles. We were quite surprised. :atv

After my husband & I divorced he remodled the kitchen and found all these vodka bottles. He asked me if I was drinking when he didn't know about it...I said no...I would hide the vodka bottle from the night before so we could have a drink in the morning then forget that I hid it. :mock