Notices

Doing ok

Old 05-31-2003, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
joe
Paused

Unhappy Doing ok

Thnx so much for all your supportive answeres!!!!! I do read them. I am feeling better. Yet i am amazed that it has almost been 2 weeks. I am good till about 2:00pm,not sick just cold chills, then it all starts again!!! Sweats all night cold chills shakes....yada yada yada. Is this normal also? I am so surprised at how clue-less I am about this detoxing crap. I did go to a meeting, but after sweats and shakes all through, I left quick before I got a meeting list....I know I know, my ego, they're life does not revolve around thinking poorly or well of me.

Thnx so much for you guys!!!!!!!! I get up and read here in the middle of the night when i am up.......

Joe
Old 05-31-2003, 10:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good to hear from you again Joe.I hope you will be able to attend a few more meetings.

Sometimes the best part of a meeting takes place at the "after meeting meeting" in the prking lot and I have been the recipient of some very good feedback by staying around and talking with some of the older members.

Once I got over my initial fear of opening up a little about myself I was amazed at how understanding and accepting some of the other members are.

Hang in there Joe.Whatever you are going through now remember that "This too shall pass."

Peter.
Old 06-01-2003, 09:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

BLUE!!!

Glad your doing better! I wish there was someway you can go to a hospital and see if they can help you. Hell they HAVE to see you. I know, you won't but thought I'd try.

I am just glad your doing this, and hope you hang in there!

We're thinking of you, and don't be a stranger!