Notices

Felt hungover on day 4

Old 07-23-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Felt hungover on day 4

Hi folks - I am wondering if this is unusual. I had a stressfull session in the supermarket today, and when I came out I felt like I was suffering from a hangover. Seriously, that is how I felt - and I haven't touched a drop in the last four days. It passed after a while. Also I cooked up two dishes of mixed vegetables today, which I never used to eat at all really - I think my body must be saying something to me.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

When stopping alcohol abruptly, especially if you were at the point where you hardly ate, you should ALWAYS consult your doctor.

I suggest that you make a doctors appointment ASAP, and make sure your honest with him about your alcohol consumption.

Tom
Old 07-23-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Signal30 View Post
When stopping alcohol abruptly, especially if you were at the point where you hardly ate, you should ALWAYS consult your doctor.

I suggest that you make a doctors appointment ASAP, and make sure your honest with him about your alcohol consumption.

Tom
Thanks Tom. I used to eat, but just not vegetables; mainly stuff you can microwave, being a bachelor and all that. May go to the doc tomorrow, will see how I feel. Apart from that slight hungover sensation have been feeling great today.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Thanks Tom. I used to eat, but just not vegetables; mainly stuff you can microwave, being a bachelor and all that. May go to the doc tomorrow, will see how I feel. Apart from that slight hungover sensation have been feeling great today.
Hi,

How have you been sleeping? I'm on day 3 and have a slight hangover feeling but I can't tell if it's due to lack of sleep or something else. I've gotten maybe 5 hours total sleep since Friday night (7/20).

RV GTO
Old 07-23-2007, 02:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I had hangover feelings for quite a few days but I am definetly full blown.I didnt eat just drank on my last binge dont know really how much for those few days.I dont know if it is normal but I had same feelings,you should be over worst of it now.Try red apples and orange juice with honey old timers advice to me.I didnt go to the doc but IM IN NO WAY SUGGESTING YOU TAKE MY ROAD.people on this site know much more than me .

Last edited by baggervance; 07-23-2007 at 02:33 PM. Reason: miss
Old 07-23-2007, 02:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RV GTO View Post
Hi,

How have you been sleeping? I'm on day 3 and have a slight hangover feeling but I can't tell if it's due to lack of sleep or something else. I've gotten maybe 5 hours total sleep since Friday night (7/20).

RV GTO
Hi RV
I have been sleeping ok, just waking up a few times sweaty. Day 3, yesterday, was a really tough one for me, hit me in the evening really bad. Felt as if I was going crazy; went out for a walk, had an ice cream, came back to the flat and was ok.
I have been taking vit B which I really find calms me down for some reason.