Notices

Step 4 columns..

Old 12-31-2019, 01:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Step 4 columns..

Advocates, Lawmakers Renew Push For Stricter Drunken Driving Laws In Wisconsin
https://www.wpr.org/advocates-lawmak...laws-wisconsin

Sorry but I don't think the public cares in the slightest about the circumstances surrounding your ban from driving. Not with 2 DUI

They just want you off the road.

**Depending on state law, the two terms are both used to describe impaired or drunken driving. ... In other states where both terms are used, DWI means driving while impaired (by drugs, alcohol, or some unknown substance), while DUI means driving under the influence of alcohol.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hmmm..

Review of resentments.

Column 1, I’m resentful at: bla bla bla #*$#$+= & the State of NY

Column 2, The Cause.. Why am I angry?

Column 3, **** Affects My (which part of self is affected) pride, self-seeking frightened, ego, selfish?? *****

Column 4, What’s the exact nature of my wrongs, faults, mistakes, defects, shortcomings.

This is spelled out in step four on page 64 of the BB, Might be a great exercise for you. C’mon Man!
Old 12-31-2019, 05:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
12-Step Recovered Alkie

Nice Dave... I like seeing ppl recommend our program of recovery to address our "problems." As much as I've tried to disprove this line in the program, I haven't found a case where it hasn't been absolutely right: Quite as important was the discovery that spiritual principles would solve all my problems.

Then there was this one which I really didn't like, especially when it came to my resentments: So our troubles, we think, are basically of our own making.

I just refused to believe that one for the longest time.... Thankfully, the pain of the resentments and the sheer discomfort I was unable to escape from for long dealt me enough pain that I finally got some willingness to consider a whole lot of things in the AA program that, up to that point, I'd completely dismissed because they didn't "sound good" to me.

This spiritual program of action really does offer a solution to any problem I'm willing apply it to. The biggest problem tends to be my lack of willingness to practice the program in all of my affairs.....
Old 01-02-2020, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DayTrader View Post

This spiritual program of action really does offer a solution to any problem I'm willing apply it to. The biggest problem tends to be my lack of willingness to practice the program in all of my affairs.....
Well said, Day Trader! Well said!!

“It Works If You Work It!”