Notices

The Well

Old 08-04-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Well

Anyone with any awareness at all can confirm that there is a natural flow to life. Whether it be turning your sails to the wind, swimming along with the rivers current, cutting your steak with the grain, or getting out of bed sober in the morning. There is always a way to do a particular activity which follows the ease of nature.

When I arrived in the rooms, with my atheistic bent, this natural flow served quite well as my Higher Power. And still does. Though it's been greatly expanded upon. But accepting just this premise alone, I can tap into an infinite Well. I can take a thimble to that well and come back with a thimble full of Water. Or I can take a 50 gallon drum. Or drive a tanker truck.

The Well is there for all. Regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, financial status or any other artificial line of segmentation. And unlike alcohol, the more I drink, the better I feel physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. In fact, it is a remedy for all that ails me.

Today, I choose to hop in, swim around, and go with the Flow.