Notices

Twenty Four Hours A Day 01/13/2015

Old 01-12-2015, 10:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Twenty Four Hours A Day 01/13/2015

*~*~*~*^Twenty Four Hours A Day^*~*~*~*

A.A. Thought for the Day

When we were drinking, we were living an unnatural life physically and mentally. We were punishing our bodies by loading them with alcohol. We didn't eat enough and we ate the wrong things. We didn't get enough sleep or the right kind of rest. We were ruining ourselves physically. We had an alcoholic obsession and we couldn't imagine life without alcohol. We kept imagining all kinds of crazy things about ourselves and about other people. We were ruining ourselves mentally. Since I came into A.A., am I getting better physically and mentally?

Meditation for the Day

I believe that my life is being refined like gold in a crucible. Gold does not stay in the crucible, only until it is refined. I will never despair or be despondent. I now have friends who long for me to conquer. If I should err or fail, it would cause pain and disappointment to them. I will keep trying to live a better life.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may always call on God's strength, while the gold of my life is being refined. I pray that I may see it through, with God's help.

Hazelden Foundation PO Box 176 Center City, MN 55012
Old 01-13-2015, 04:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wink

Great Reading! one of the very best IMHO..